Monday

July 23 1950 my son Peter and his mother marranda was heading north coralspring Mississippi to visit their family for a meeting at about ten o'clock in the morning, the day was bright and sunny it was just one of my wonderful day. I woke up feeling so fabulous singing and dancing as I set off to work. My name is Marcos and I was the sheriff of a small town name hayzlehurst, it was named after a rich man who died years and years before I was born.

But As my son and my wife was riding through the bushes they were approached by 3 men look like robbers, it wasn't long before they began to chase them, my wife started whipping the horse very swiftly so that they could get away from the men that were having them on a pursuit trying to let them stop, one of the riders was getting very close where she took the whip and smash him across the face but that still didn't alter the robbers, eventually the horse was so exhausted and weary where he just fall to the ground causing marranda and Peter to Fall and being captured by the robbers,
Suddenly it was the three men jump of their horses and began to approaches my wife while my son laying down to the ground feeling so hurt and broken to see her mother being attacked and all he could do is watched. The men with the scar in his face rushed towards maranda and smacked her in the face she fell to the ground and began to cried they ripped her clothes and began to raped her, Peter couldn't bared it anymore so he ran off to the robbers horse and flee off back to town to in form me about what had happened. At that time I was telling a bunch of kids a story about my life as a kid and all the games that I usually played while growing but immediately I heard the sound of a horse running towards my direction, I looked up it was Peter sweating and exhaling heavily before he could say a word.
Where is maranda I asked furiously??
She's, she's, she was attacked by 3 guys in the bushes just before you reached the bridge.
I jumped unto my horse grab my gun and rode off quickly into the bushes,I reached at the location but there wasn't any one rather than maranda clothes, I began to shout and screamed maranda but there wasn't any answer so I went over to her clothes and when I looked right, just behind a rock it was maranda, laying down on the ground, I grabbed her by the hand to check her pulse but she was all gone she was dead!. I picked her up and bring her back in town to the doctor. Feeling hurt and frustrated grievance was all over my face and deep down in my heart all I was thinking who is these guys. But only thing that I know about these robbers is that one of them will be carrying a scar in to his face, I was so confused, I looked at the doctor and said these words I will catch the killer of my wife and I'm sure that justice will serve!.