justice day

We were having a conversation about the killers and what was going to happen and if I was going to make it out alive to tell the tales. Soon it was the final stop for the train which means I'm at my destination as I stepped out of the train I was penetrated by the guards and citizens of the town I was so frightened I almost draw for my gun but I was reminded of my objective by the lady I met. I rushed over to my friend where he was so happy to see me but as he run towards me he know that something was wrong.
What's wrong now sheriff? he asked with a bit of guilt in his face.
I throw down the saddle in front of him and said I think this belong to you and I also think you know what's wrong I replied.

He stared at me for a second and said something inside of me is sensing that something is a misunderstanding this is not real my friend, then he began to tell me that his son Mikal had lost his horse and his saddle while chasing some lady and a little boy.

That was my wife and my son, that bastard killed my wife and my son rode away with his horse and I'm here to do the rest which I Don't want you to stop me are get involved please, I shouted!.
He said no no that can't happen my friend that is my one and only son and i can't stand and watch him go to prison like that I just can't, please take your things and go home I don't want things to end up very badly. It wasn't long before his son and his company rode in looking like they just hit a bank. Suddenly I looked up and said bye my friend we will see very soon and remember I'm here for one reason and one only.

Mikal was box into the face by his dad, his dad was very upset telling his friends to get out of here and don't put a next foot in to this place,looking or else I will kill you.!
mikal began to ask his dad what did I do daddy?,looking furiously
You killed that man wife, the man who was here earlier he going to take you to prison and he's a very very serious man he is a sheriff, mikel began to fret and ask should we killed him dad? I am not going to prison, one guy not coming all the way down here in my town to bring me in.

Later in the evening they were planning how they could Take me out, in the night they have a lot of men looking for me I hid for hours because I was out numbered until they were all exhausted but I was attacked by a group of men that was watching in the night I took out two of my 380 magnum pistol and began to fire were I killed them all I rushed in the house and grabbed mikel and knocked him he was out for thirty minutes. When he was woke he was hand cuffed to my hand with a shot gun under his chin I tell him if he move he will be meeting my wife at the same place that he sent her. I was working after time, I was planning to catch the train so that I could get back to my town the next morning.

I picked him up and said I have your son if I heard a shot fire he will dead and I am coming out now as we stepped out every one was looking out with heavily hand guns and rifles everyone was looking to see what I was up to but I walked through the town straight to the train Station as I put him inside and hand cuffed him against the rail in the train,I was shot in the shoulder I rushed for my gun where mikel dad shouted seized fire and looking into my eyes I want show down with you if you killed me you take my son and if I killed you he stays, the town was silent then they began to count, one.... two...., three he pulled his gun but I was faster than him over hit him in his chest where he fallen to the ground I walked over him and he said take care of my son and pay more attention to your young boy, eye water fell from my eyes when I said justice as serve, RIP my friend.

I jumped unto the train where I brought mikal to court the following day and he was charged for murder, and raped I helped him to come to his father funeral, his father was buried at the same day and at the same place as my wife it was 2 funeral in one, then the next morning he was sentenced to life in prison.

Done by: taneil piggott