I Choose To Love You (too) - Chapter 1

A month ago Han Hyo Joo was crying her heart out on my shoulder after finding out her boyfriend has been cheated on her and I had to persuade her to stop crying after 3 hours we’ve been the stared by people suround us. But today, I see her smiling beautifully. Her eyes sparks with happiness as if there is nothing happen last month. Moon Chae Won smiles looking at the couple standing not too far away from her inside some famous cafe.

"Will you marry me?" Lee Seung Gi looked straight to Hyo Joo's eyes whom standing in front of him. He's down on his knee holding a small mahogany box, with diamond ring inside. Even though Hyo Joo already knew this surprise but she still could not overcome her feeling especially in front of everyone at the cafe. Hyo Joo just stood silent while biting her lips, have no idea what to say then she looks at Chae Won asking in silent. Chae won only shrugs and smile, letting her answer it with her heart. "Jaebal .. answer me!" Seung Gi could not take it anymore and rushing Hyo Joo to answer. With a small nod, Hyo Joo finally spoke out the words and said "Yes I will" Seung Gi  stood up and then hug and kiss her.

"Oh my god, I can’t believe this day will finally come!" Hyo Joo said to Chae Won. She took a seat next to her and hug her in a warm embrace. Chae Won can feel Hyo Joo's tears were falling down on her shoulder.

"Yaaa! Hyo Joo shi, are you happy? "Chae Won asked. Hyo Joo strongly nodded, while releasing her hug,  Chae Won wiped her best friend tears from her cheeks.

“You must be happy too, arasho?!” Hyo Joo said. Chae Won nodded, even though she's not sure if she will be happy if there is someone who proposed to her at the moment. “Men are all like that...but it's not because he doesn't love me. And women are all like that, I wouldn't be different...I knew his heart but I hoped that he'd return, would be my last.” Hyo Joo  singing a piece of Kim Jong Kook's song “Men Are All Like That” as if trying to make Chae Won understood why she accepted Seung Gi's proposal.

Chae Won understands their 3 years relationship could not just end like that, but she also couldn't understand how can a woman who had been hurt accepted the man back. Well maybe like Hyo Joo said “that's love, you have to feel the bittersweet of it” which is something that Chae Won still couldn't understand.

“Are you girls talking about me?” Seung Gi teasing them. Standing behind Hyo Joo he gave her shoulder a soft massage, Hyo Joo smiled happily taking Seung Gi's hands and held it tightly, “Chae Won-shi..where is your date? I haven't seen him..” Seung Gi searches in the crowd.

“ I’ve told him to come .. but he couldn’t make it. Mianhe..” Chae won said.

“Wae?” Hyo joo still curious.

“He got a job in Busan” answer Chae Won, the same thing her boyfriend told her. Hyo Joo staring at Chae Won, not believing the reason she just said, she looks like she's hiding something from her. “ it's true, I drop him off at the airport myself” Chae won trying to make Hyo Joo to believe her.

"Ah ..." Hyo Joo forced a smile.

"Honey ... I would like to introduce you to some of my friend. Can we go meet them now? "Said Seung Gi. Hyo Joo was looking at Chae Won and and she nods in agreement. “what if you come with us...” Seung Gi felt a bit uncomfort to leave his future wife’s best friend.

"Ani ... I will stay here and enjoy the foods. You guys just go..dont worry about me" Chae Won smiled, not saying her feelings are actually bad for no reason. However, she did not want to ruin their party and prefered to stay on her table.

"Well ... have fun chingu!" said Hyo Joo who was greeted with a steady nod by Chae Won who did not want her best friend feeling guilty. Seung Gi smile to Chae Won grateful for her understanding. He took Hyo Joo’s hands then leave.