Chapter 2

~Gilgamesh~

I eventually ended up in front of the Tohsaka mansion. The front of it was rather large with black gates. The mansion itself was large, white, and a lot of windows. It's hard to believe that a Mage family would want to stand out like this. I walked to the gates, and opened one of them. I stepped through the courtyard, and started walking towards the doors. Unlike the rest of the house, the doors were painted gold, and had the crest of the Tohsaka family on it. The crest was the exact same as Tokiomi's Command Seals, which I find rather peculiar. If I recall correctly, Command Seals are shaped based on the Master's intentions, and feelings towards the Servant. Which would make Tokiomi's slightly oval shaped, and with a long line in the middle. This is because, Tokiomi wants nothing of the Holy Grail, and would rather have me serve his family instead. What I find weird is that the Tohsaka family crest, is the same as the Command Seals. I ignored the thought, however, and opened one of the doors.

"Gilgamesh, what are you doing here?"

The instant I stepped in, I was greeted by a young man with slightly long hair, that reached down to his shoulders. He had dull brown eyes, and he wore a black shirt and black pants, with a dark blue trench coat. He had a golden cross necklace that hanged over his neck.

"I was just finishing my walk, Kirei."

I started to walk past him.

"You hardly ever go on walks."

I stopped, and put my hands in my pockets.

"Today I felt like taking one."

I looked over my shoulder, and looked at him, my blonde bangs barely covering my eyes.

"Is that alright?"