Chapter 6

~Gilgamesh~

I walked past the dining room. I wasn't in the mood to eat. In fact I didn't really need to eat, but Rin makes eat. I made sure no one saw me, before leaving the mansion. 

"That dream....I was in a small room....I need to find out where that room is...."

"The only problem is where do I start?"

"RIDER!!!!!!"

I jumped as I heard a boy scream. I looked up to see a red chariot, that was being pulled by two bulls. I should have known it would be him....

"Iskander!" 

"Hm?" 

A very tall man with red hair, and a red beard peered down over his chariot. He smiled and suddenly flicked his reigns. His chariot flew downwards towards the ground. It stopped directly in front of him.

"King of Heroes! I should have known you would be here!"

I chuckled. A boy with short black hair, was hanging over the side of the chariot. 

"I would say the same to you.....King of Conquerors."

Upon hearing the name, the boy looked up. He had brown eyes, and wore a look of confusion on his face.

"Gilgamesh, what are you doing here so late?"

"The same goes to you, Master Waver Velvet."

He looked away, an annoyed expression on his face.

"Rider, wanted some wine, so he dragged me all the way out here to get some. However, the instant we took off, all the wine I BOUGHT, flew out of the chariot, and splattered everywhere on the ground."

"Ah, come on Boy!"

Rider wrapped his arm around Waver's shoulder.

"You enjoyed it didn't you!?"

"I DID NOT!"

I chuckled as I watched the two bicker. 

"Say King of Heroes...."

Rider looked towards me. 

"Why are you out here?"

"I was looking for something...."

"You were?"

"Yes. Now I must hurry and go look for it."

I started to walk past them.

"Say King of Conquerors."

I stopped and looked back at Rider.

"Do you, by any chance, remember the Holy Grail War?"

He froze, and raised his hand to his chin, and considered the question.

"Now that you mention it.....I don't."

I turned back around, and started walking away.

"That's what I thought."