Chapter 1: The Atack

"Run...."Mother wispered into my ear. I obeyed and ran into the woods and did not stop not even when I heard the dieing screams of my clan. I ran past the rive and climes into the weeping willow. I heard yelling and screaming. I looked back at where I came from, smoke, smoke from my burning village. I cried until I fell asleep in the willow.

The next morning I slowly made my way to my old village. I ran to my house and found my clan brutally murdered. I ran to my room and went in I packed my Dark blue back pack with clothes, money, the knife my father gave me, etc. I went into the bath room and took a long shower, dried off and put on a dark blue short sleeve shirt, a black sweat shirt, blue jeans, and black combat boots with Cresent moons on the side. I put my long silver-blue hair in a pony tail with a Cresent moon hair clip my mother gave me to hold back my bangs.

I ran through the tree tops with no trouble. My parents and clan trained me to be an assassin. My cristal blue eyes darted around looking for danger. My parents had a secret cottage in the woods if anything went south. My father took me there to train a few times when I was young so I knew the way. There it was sitting there untouched, ivy growing up the walls and wild flowers growing in the yard.

That's all for now my snow flakes, hope you enjoyed!
~Winter