Chapter 5: The Gang and Fight

I opened the door and Luna bolted past me. "....wow..." I said out loud as I ran after her. I caught up to her and then I heard voices in the distance. I could see that the was a large was out that had. Created a deep pit and then I saw them. There was a guy going on about symmetry and two girls that looked like sisters trying to calm him down. A girl yelling at a guy with white hair. Then there was this quiet girl trying to get some blue haired ideot to stop trying to run up the side of the pit. I just looked at them with a raised eyebrow. "What the actual f*ck..." I said said out loud. They all went quiet and stared at me. Luna came back with a rope in her mouth. "Thanks girl."I said while taking the rope. "So do you guys want help or no?" I questioned. "Yes we would very much so." The girl with pigtails said. I lowered the rope and I lifted them up one by one. "Come on, let's get out of the storm." I said monotonously. "Where are we going, for I they great BlackStar, the one who will surpass god, should know!"exclaimed the monkey. "I would if you shut up blue monkey." I growled. By then Luna was running up to the cottage. I opened the door and went in I took off my boots and put my black cloak on the hangers over a tub. The others did the same. I grabbed some towels and put them on the table. They grabbed one and started drying off. The guy that had three stripes on top of his head was still complaining about symmetry. There was then awkward silence. "I'm Maka."the girl with pigtails said and held out her hand. I took it and said "SilverMoon." All there eyes widened and they just stared at me. "What?" I asked after letting go of Maka's hand. The white haired guy turned into a shyte in Maka's hands. The quite girl turned into a chain shyte and lands in monkey's hands. The two sisters turn into guns and are heald by Mr.symmetry. We stared at eachother for a minute and then blue monkey atacked. He atacked with his weapon and I side stepped him and triped him. He fell into the book case and I giggled a little. He glared daggers at me. I then noticed the shyte through my arm. "Well then." I said as I kicked Maka in the stomach and she flew to the wall. Mr.symmetry then shot at me I dodged every bullet and jumped kicked him in the face, knocking him out. Turning quickly and took Maka off gard by using my inhuman speed to go across the room. I punched her in the stomach knocking her out too. Just then monkey tried to back stab me, I jumped backwards over him and round kicked him in the face knocking him out too. Then it was just the sisters, the albino, and the quiet girl. Albino took a swing at me, his are was a shyte blade at this point. After a few minutes all of them were knocked out and on the couches and chairs with blankets. I was making dinner. "Mhm.."I head some one mumble as they slowly woke up. I turned around to see Maka waking up. "Here," I said as I handed her a plate of food "So explain to me why number 1 you were by my old village, 2 why you guys atacked me, and 3 how do you make that monkey shut up!?!" I questioned....

Cliff hanger! Hope you enjoyed, a dream is coming up soon! Hope you enjoyed, bye snowflakes!
~Winter