Chapter 4: Home and the Storm

I went back to the cottage with Luna. It took a while, but I made it. It hasn't changed a bit. The river wound it's way behind the house, ivy went up to my bedroom window, and the wood door was locked. I took the key I put around my neck on a leather strip. I entered the kitchen and living room with the spiral wood stair case. I set my bag on the chair I left pulled out of the table. I went out back and cut some wood for the old metal stove. Crack Luna looked over at the woods, I stopped and took the knife from my boot. I walked around in a big circle and snuck up on whatever was rustling in the bush. A small rabbit ran away. I sighed and went back to my wood. I went over and stacked the wood. I grabbed my bag of dirty clothes and some soap. I walked down to the river and started scrubbing my laundry. I started singing a song my mother taught me.

(Play song now)

By the time I finished the song. I cryed and Luna was nuzzle me. I hugged her and cried into her soft fur.

~Time skip~

That night a bad storm came in. I was sitting on my couch in front of the fireplace looking over my kill book. When Luna looked up towards my old village and growled. I stood up and walked over to her. "What is it Lun Lun?" I asked her. She clawed at the door. I grabbed my cloak and an lanteren. "Let's go girl, let's go to my old home." I wispered to her.....

Cliff hanger! Hope you enjoyed! New POVs and a dream!
                                       ~Winter