Chapter 2: The Guild

It has been two years since the attack, I had been living in that hunt alone for two years. I packed up a back pack full of food, clothes, etc. I knew there was an assassin's guild in a city called Thornest. It was a good long walk before I could get there. So before the sun even rose I left, heading south along the Silver River.

By the time I got there, it was around midnight. I went up to the assassin's guild and knocked three times, pulling my hood up so my face can't be seen, the door opened and a tall, gruff man walked out. "What do you want?" the man questioned, scowling down at me. "I'm here to join the guild." I said monotony. "HAHA, yeah right." He said to me. "Hey fellas, get a load of this! Girly here wants to join this guild!" He bellowed out laughing. I heard a wall of laughter behind him. A tall, thin looking man walked up to me. "Hello miss SliverMoon. How have you been?" He said kindly motioning me in. I walked in and sat down in an empty chair. "There dead, everyone is dead....they were all killed, I'm the only one that survived...so I came here like my father said..it has been two years now." I said softly. "What?!? He asked in astonishment. "How could have Redmoon be defeated?" Everyone went quiet and stared at me. Wispers started around the tables.

"I'm here to join and work." I said bluntly. "Of course, I'll take you to your room, where you'll be staying the next couple days." He said.

I entered a good size room with a big dark blue bed, a white dresser, and a light blue vanity. He left and I flopped down on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed, stay cool my snow flakes.
~Winter