Chapter 2: Is She Just 'Steering' Me In The Wrong Direction?

Dreams much like the one I had before leaving the barn became a regular thing for me. I continuously thought about Bell, never having one moment not dreading my feelings. I knew at that point that my love for her held no limit, that my love for her could never be contained. Weeks went on if me trying to run from my feelings and run from my problems, but when push comes to shove, I just need to face them down.

I continued on another one of my midnight strolls down the path; I did these walks so routine and so religiously I felt as it was my occupation, but I must say, I was 'outstanding in my field.' A cool breeze pierced my skin and I shivered uncontrollably, I knew that I had to get out of the cold if I wanted to survive the night, it was late January at the time and the temperature has not yet started to rise. I continued on my walk through the forest, it is not very safe to walk alone in the forest, but I did not have much of a choice, every now and then I heard a sound that I thought meant danger, but then it just slowly faded away and I returned to my march.

The trees started to space out, and I knew that I was nearing the end of the forest,  maybe there would be some sort of shelter I could take, seeing as how it seemed that there was a storm approaching. I came upon a small town and saw a huge standing sign saying: "New Ox'tion, come see our fabulous new items for auction."

I assumed that it would be heated so I headed that direction. Little did I know that upon entering that building my situation would become a whole different story. The door was made of pure glass and the building's interior lights shown out the windows and lit the entire world outside. The trees outside of the property were neatly trimmed, nothing like those at the farm and in the wilderness. I approached the great double doors, which opened for me automatically, like it was magic, and a wave of heat pulsated out the opening and warmed me to the bone, I had to continue in.

I was not expecting to be welcomed in as much as I was, for buildings are usually and human thing, and not open to lonely fixed steers such as myself. I saw big men in black suits standing to attention around the perimeter. I did not know why they needed this many security, it must have been just simply to 'beef' up security.

I continued on through until some of the men jumped me, they grabbed me by my horns and despite my kicking and bucking I could not overpower them. They led me into the back room, it was pitch black. The smell of manure overwhelmed me and the curtains lifted, and I could see that I was the one being 'Ox'tioned off!

I looked down the row of other cows and bulls and I saw something that took my breath away, both from happiness and worry. She was naked, they were all naked, I was naked! While in the pitch black room they shaved off all of our fur and I was completely exposed, the sexual tension in the room was too much, and all of the bulls hardened, making the crowd go wild. It seemed apparent to me that this crowd was into cow sticks, our beef jerky.

I was the only one not hard, and of coarse all of the females were not. Bell looked at me, tears in her eyes. The crowd was cheering us on, all wanting us to be inside of them, or them to be inside of us. Once the gates to stage were opened the crowd all rushed up to get with us, I was afraid we would have a 'head' on collision.

I knew I had to get me and Bell out of here so I rammed through all of the horny humans and came to Bell's rescue. She took my hoof and we blew that 'joint' like a marshmallow.

Upon exiting the building Bell started crying in my chest and I held her there, comforting her.
"Thank you," she whispered in my ear.
"Of coarse, I still love you, I would never let anything to happen to you" I whispered back. Tears continued to drip down her cheek and fall onto the ground. Her heartbeat bumped against my nude skin, and her breathing started to slow. She looked back up at me, slowly repositioning her body, and bent forward for a kiss. I returned the favor and our lips met. For the first time since they took away my man hood I felt like a man, and felt like I had a chance to make it in this world. We continued to embrace each other for what felt like years, and then we headed back into the forest, shivering and freezing. At least we have each other.
"I love you too" she said, and I stood their awestruck. Before this I never expected to be loved again, but part of me was still suspicious, did she genuinely love me? Or was she just 'steering' me in the wrong direction?