Chapter 3: Wow, I am 'Horny'

The naked Bell and I continued down the path in the forest until the cold was unbearable. If we continued on like this we would both surely perish, so I devised a plan to save both of us.

"Bell," I said, "we need to warm up, and I can only think of one way to keep us both from surviving the night."

"I was thinking the same thing," she said while winking to me, did she just read my mind? After that she took me by the hoof behind a fallen tree off the road.

"Let's see your 'longhorn'," she whispered lustfully as she grabbed my genitals and bent over to give them a lick. The excitement surged through my body and I convulsed a little, shaking and shivering. I continued to allow her to consume my instrument when she decided to take it to the next level. She came up and took my entire length into her mouth, and sucked on it hard, very hard. She took the entire length of my shaft into her mouth, gagged on it, and started the cycle over and over again. She kept me excited about it by changing it up every now and then and tickled my tip with her tongue.

The motioned continued on until it felt like something I have never felt before. I have had many orgasms in my time, when I was a bull and in my prime, however this was different. It was not worse nor better, just different. I assumed my body was trying to hit its climax but it was unable to, I did not spend much time thinking on it however.

The feeling grew until it was uncontrollable and she let go of me, then started to gargle something, I did not care to wonder what. Bell looked at me and smiles, so flirtatious, so with alternative motives, and said "I hope you enjoyed that, could you now do something for me? I want to feel good too."

I agreed as she spread her hind legs and I saw her amazing pussy. I did not know why they called it a pussy, for a pussy is an entire animal all together, but nonetheless it was beautiful. I nuzzled her entrance with my snout and she twitched, she was ready, and she started dripping, I was ready. I began slowly teasing her by licking inside of her for just a second at a time. That continued for a few minutes until I wanted it to go farther. I slowly started going deeper and deeper inside. Her moans filled the entire forest. "MOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" She screamed.

My long tongue wiggles inside of her and slithered all up and inside of her, going into all of the creaks and creases until I came upon some hard bulge. When I went over it a few times she lost all control and collapsed on top of my head, causing my whole snout to impale into her pussy and she moaned so loud I heard it through her. Milk leaked all over me and my whole body began to get soaked in the sticky white goo, at least I assumed it was milk but it tasted and looked a whole of a lot different.

Then after her kicking and shivering stopped she got up, and I knew she was not done, neither was I. I mounted her like a horse and thrusted my stick into her hole, knowing it was ready. Then as I straddled her and thrusted in and out of her she began to wiggle, it was not long until I could feel her muscled tensing and I knew she was about to hit another orgasm. I continued on her until I felt her release her load onto me and it sprang out of her pussy and flooded the ground, I hit my climax at the same time and our juices were mixed in a fury passion of love and lust.

We both collapsed on top of each other and just 'laid' there, breathing heavily on each other.
"I thought you said you were neutered?" Bell asked me.
"I am, my body must have just tried to cope, you won't get pregnant."
"I hope no body saw us, especially not a 'pasture' because he would call lighting into us from heaven.
"I love you," I told her.
"I love you too" she replied. I was still 'horny'.