Takeout(not Chinese)

Scene 7:

H-hour for these three heroes and the skeleton has arrived. The boys are in position. Huck in the south ready to swing into place, Tom in the east with a match to start the fun, and Jack in the west. In accordance with the fact they are kids, no one double checked that the others did there jobs.

Proctor: (yelling) Can’t catch me Tituba? I guess you should have stayed in shape more. (Fireball whizzes over his head revealing a horrific sight.) Where is the pool Jack?

Tom: Light ‘em up! (Tom lights his trail as Proctor gets past the pool.) ‘ere we go!

As the flames light the trails, the west chamber stays dark and the pool is not large enough allowing the ghost of Tituba to slip by. It flies down the tunnel roaring as it heads for Jack.

Jack: (screaming) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Proctor: (Screaming as he runs through the pool of fire to save Jack) Nooooooo!!! (As Tituba slays Jack with a ball of fire to the head, a flaming Proctor jumps on the ghost and burns it with him.)

            A great shriek shakes the catacombs as Tituba and Proctor finally die a final death. The fires all suddenly go out and Tom and Huck silently make their way out by match light, neither turning to look at Jacks burnt corpse.

Tom: Aun’ Polly is not ta know ‘bout dis.

Huck: Nobody is… I guess Proctor was right. Bravery en de face o death is world changin’. It mean more dan jus’ your own life.