Chapter one (alone)

*beep* *beep*

I awoke to a loud noise. After awhile I got irritated and decided to shut it off.

*SLAM*

"DON'T SLAM THINGS!" I sighed as I heard my mom yell. ' Oh course she is up!' I thought bitterly. "Y/ n get your butt down here!" She yelled again. 'Man she changed since.... since the .... accident.' I thought again sadly but, quickly getting up and grabbing my outfit. With my backpack filled with school stuff, my hatchets and mp3 player. I got dressed in my usual out. Black jeans, green day t-shirt, gray combat boots, blue hoodie, and a pokemon hat. 'Ah finished~!' I thought happily with my outfit. "Y/ n!" Mom yelled again, sighing like usual I run down the stairs past my recording room and into the kitchen. "Where were you?" My mom asked with venom in her tone. "I was getting up." I explained having her slap me. "Don't talk to me like that!" She hissed as I stood emotionless. *sighs* "Bye!" I stated hugging her and hopping out the door. "STUPID BRAT!" I could hear her yell, I chuckled hopping on my blue bike. "Off to my hell hole~!" I said pulling out my headphones and mp3 player. I started playing 'Don't for get the sun.' By Get scared, one of my favorite band.

~Time skip~

I soon stop infornt of my high school. "Hey FREAK!" A kid said shoving me off my bike. "Thanks asshat!" I yelled back smirking. I took my bike to the port and lock it up. I hop up the steps and into the school. 'Let's get this over with.' I thought walking through the doors of my hell.

I walk through the front door to earn devilish glares. Hateful comments began to rise. "Look the FREAK is back" A girl said to her friend. I sighed knowing they were talking about me. I continued down the corridors. Getting shoved once in awhile. The more I walked the more people glared. ' Oh shut it!' I hissed at them in my mind. I soon reached my only safe room the library.