Chapter 2 (bullies)

I sit in the back of the library, reading my manga. "Yo y/n!" A voice says as a tall dirty blonde haired girl appeared out of nowhere. "Oh hey hoods." I said back as she sat down next to me. "How you been?" She asked pulling out her own hetalia manga. "You know mom being a ass." I said, she nodded in understandment. "I hear you my mom is being a jerk too." She said, having a same type of mom as mine. "Hey FREAKS!" I heard a loud voice yell as six girls appear. "Brittany!" Hoods hissed getting up. "Oh lookie here girls." She said coming closer. I lean back in my seat watching, and knowing what will happen next. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Hoods asked shoving Brittany back. "Ah bitch!" She screamed having her possy pick her up. "Get her!" Brittany shouted as two of them come forward. *sigh* "Ready hoods." I said as she nodded. She pulled out her axe as I get my hatchets. She headed straight to Brittany as I get her gang. I chop two of their heads off and slits the others throats. Screams were heard from Brittany but soon was silenced by hoods. "Man such wimps." She said kicking a body. "Let's just go." I said picking up my bag and running out the door. We knew we had to get our stuff. Hoods and I split up, to get our stuff. "We meet at the woods in five." She says as I nodded. I soon run home, entering the house. I packed a bag full of clothes, food, water and jackets. I knew we might need them, because of the cold chilly October air. I soon finished and headed to the woods.

Time skip

I soon reach the woods to see hoods waiting. "You ready?" She asked hand ing me a flashlight. "Yea." I replied back, I grabbed her hand tightly as we run through the woods. We stop by an old cabin. It was our hangout. "Well I guess we are murders." She said as we walked inside. We both knew the cops didn't go in the woods and that the cabin was safe. "Let's unpack." I said going into one of the rooms. The cabin. Was fairly big and had enough rooms for at least five people. *sigh* "Well I guess this is our life." I said as we continue to unpack. "Good thing we found this in middle school and packed it up." Hoods says setting down her hoodies and axes/ guns. "Yea..." I chuckled a bit at the end. "Hey it is alright." She said reassuring me. I sighed once again. "Hey look what I made for us." She says showing two beautiful masks. (In picture) "Cool!" I said excitedly. I always loved mine and hoods art. So pretty and calming. "Hey let's go for a walk." I said making hoods look up. "K but bring a bag in case we need it." She said being her protective self. "K, I be down in five." I said packing my bag. I wore my same outfit, packed a bag with a coat my hatchets, mp3 player, headphones, food, water, and a flashlight. I walk downstairs seeing hoods there with the same things except she had her axe. "Ready?" She asked. "Yea." I said back, we headed out the door into the chill night. You could hear the sirens in the background. I sighed knowing they were for us.

Time skip

We were in the middle of the woods when we heard something. A Fox and wolf appeared. "Look y/ n it's like us i'm the wolf and your the fox." Hoods explained as the two creatures came forward. "I think they like us." I said as the fox licked my hand. "Let's take them with us." I said as we head back the the cabin with our new buddies.

Time skip

We made it back and ate. I took a shower and went to bed. "Goodnight hoods." I said sleepy as she replied the same way. We soon fell into a deep slumber but was awoke by loud yelling. I open my eyes to see..............