Chapter 3 (people?!)

I awoke to loud yelling. "You bloody frog!" A high pitch British voice yelled. I groan in pain sitting up. The yelling silenced quickly. It was an awkward silence that nobody would ever like. "What the hell?" I said holding my head. "Are you okay love?" The british voice from earlier asked. I open my eyes and soon stared shocked. "Ah fuck!" You heard a voice yell as hoods soon came into appeared. "Oh hey y/ n." She said getting up but stops. "Oh meh doctor who!" She said looking at the people then back at me, then the people and then me. She quickly tackles me into a hug. "Oh meh doctor who, with a side of pancakes!!" She screamed shaking me back an fourth. "Calm down!" I yelled grabbing her. She looks at me. "You know what is happening?" A voice said from behind us. "Nope!" Another person said. "Oh well let me introduce ourselves." I said standing up and brushing off invisible dirt. "I am y/ n lundy and this is hoods wolf." I explained as hoods waved crazily at them. I sighed slapping the back of her head. "Owwwwww!!" She said holding her head. "Meany!!" 😣 She said going in her emo corner to pout. "Well umm.... nice to meet you loves but why are you here?" That fucking awesome ass British voice said. "Umm.... I actually don't know?" I said as hoods nods her head with her ears on. WAIT EARS!! I state in shock as she does the same to me. "Umm.... you have ears." She said pointing at me. "You do too." I replied back. Hoods nodded her head and snapped her fingers. "We must have been transported and formed with our pets." She said "But now that I think about it you have winter's wolf ears and I have p/n's Fox ears. " I said touching my ears. 'Poor p/n.' I thought. "Well we need to figure out a way to get you guys home, but let's decide where you will stay." A German said. "They will stay with me I guess." The British man said. "Oh wait what are your names?" I asked knowing who they are. "Well I am England or Arthur." The brit said.

Time skip cause I am lazy

After we finished introductions we walked out to the Arthur's car. "Well off we go." He said driving away. 'I wonder what my fans are doing.' I thought but soon fall in my deep safe slumber.

"Yo y/n wake up!" I heard hoods voice calling for me. I groan rolling but to fall HARD!