Chapter 1: New girl in Momoko

Eiko POV:

I walked on the concrete path leading to my bus #1092 I looked and saw a girl with light brown hair run towards the bus and go in. I ran to catch up with her and climbed up the steps of the bus. I saw her sit at the back of the bus and look out the window. I walked down the aisle of the bus and sat down next to her and smiled. She smiled back and looked out the window again. "I'm Eiko I just moved here from North Korea." I said and looked at her. She had dirty blonde hair, orange and reddish eyes and wore a classic school girl outfit with white lace gloves. She smiled and then the bus stopped. The girl got up and ran down the aisle and down the steps of the bus. I looked at the girl, she haswas running down an abandoned dark alley. I got off the bus and followed her down the alley. I hid behind a box and looked at her... "What the heck was she doing?" I thought to myself. 

Natsumi POV: 

I ran directly to the end of the alley. I whispered the words to open the portal, I saw the portal open and was about to step inside... I heard footsteps coming up from behind me, I grabbed a knife from my boot and threw it in that direction. I heard a scream and saw a girl that looked about my age. Oh ran towards the girl and grabbed her by the neck. "AHHHH what are you doing?!"the girl said and glared at me. "Oh your the gir! Echo right? Why are you following me?!" I said and released my hold on her.  "Its's Eiko and why are YOU running through an abandoned alley?" Eiko asked me with her hands on her hips. "That is my business, now GO HOME!" I said and pointed back towards the bus about to leave. *Whoosh* I hear the portal open behind me and push Eiko towards the bus.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Eiko asked me and turned to face me. I get sucked up into the portal before I could answer. Suddenly I hear a scream, I open my eyes and land softly on Momoko's grassy hill. I look up and see Eiko screaming and falling out of the sky. "Oh no..." I say to myself.

Eiko POV: 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Why am I falling out of the sky!!" I yell into the clouds as I come barreling through the sky. I see the strange girl sitting on a hill, near the ground. Wait the ground..."I'm GOING TO DIE!!" I scream and close my eyes and expect the worst. *Pop* I hear a noise that resembles a bubble. I open my eyes and realize I am in a human sized bubble, floating inches above the ground...

"What the heck just happened?! And where the heck am I?!" I say to the girl.

TO BE CONTINUED...