Chapter 5: Training with Eiko

Eiko POV:
I fell over with the spear in my hand. Natsumi looked at me and giggled. She helped me up while I glared at her.
"Can't we train tomorrow?" I asked her with hope in my eyes. She shook her head while looking for a lighter weapon for me to use. I tried slinging the spear over my shoulder and fell again.

"How bout you try holding this THING!" I yelled and shoved the spear into her hands. She caught it and twirled it in her hands like it was a ribbon and not a 50 pound weapon.
"See easy as pie!" Natsumi said and winked. I sweat dropped and sat on a training mat.
How am I supposed to train when I barely passed gym class back in Korea! I thought to myself as Natsumi started to look at guns.

"Are you good with guns???" Natsumi said and looked at me. I shrugged and grabbed a gun. I pulled the trigger by accident and a bullet landed in the wall (two inches away from Natsumi's head) Natsumi sweat dropped and pretended to faint on the ground. I tried picking her up and fell on the floor next to her. "Why are you SO HEAVY?!" I yelled in her ear. She laughed and flexed her arms. I saw the medium sized muscles and got an irk mark.
*BEEP! BEEP!* An alarm went off and everyone rushed out of the room. "What's happening?" I asked and grabbed her arm. "Private training sessions start NOW." Natsumi said and handed me a dagger. She grabbed a dagger from her boot and lunged at me.
I blocked her hit and rolled to the ground. She lunged at me again but faster. I spun around and round housed kicked her weakly in the stomach. She took the hit but landed gracefully on her feet. She came at me and kicked me in the stomach. I punched her in the jaw weakly again. She ran away and looked at me. She smiled.

"Ok I think you are ready to help me retrieve the dragon egg!" Natsumi said and held her dagger in the air like a knight.
"WTF?" I said and sweat dropped.
"Our mission begins TOMORROW!" Natsumi said and ran out of the room. "Oh and take off those weird devil ears, people might think you are a demon in this world..." Natsumi said and winked.
I got an irk mark and stomped after her.
"What do you mean I'm ready?!" I yelled down the hall. Close behind her. "The way you punch and kick is perfect for zombie fighting since they are weak too! So you should be fine! And your good with daggers... Sort of!" Natsumi said an held her hand out for a high five. I slapped her hand away playfully and glared at her. She smiled and I saw a bird land perfectly on her shoulder. *bird chirps in Natsumi's ear* Natsumi laughs and says "Ok Echo it's Lunch Time!" Natsumi said and smiled.

"MY NAME IS EIKO NOT ECHO!!!" I screamed as a dark aura started forking around me.
Natsumi sweat dropped as the bird fell on the floor scared.
"Well the mission tomorrow we'll be interesting especially with a girl who dyes her hair blonde!"Natsumi said and smile innocently again.

I got an irk mark and said "I LOOK HAWT!!" Natsumi smiled and gave me a "whatever you say" face.

Why is Natsumi so sarcastic, She's like Sai from Naruto!
I thought to myself as I walked with her to the dining hall.