Chapter 3: Zombie Battle!

Natsumi POV:

I grabbed my sword and looked at the zombie girl. She was walking slow, too slow... I look behind her and see three other zombies, twice her size. "Kusa call back up!" I said and nudged Kusa to sound the second alarm. The zombie girl looked like she just turned. Her skin was just starting to turn lighting green and her hair was darker than zombie blood. I look further and see her eyes were different, one eye was human and the other was complete zombie. Eiko whimpers and tried to hide in Kusa's grassy back. I take a knife out of my school boots and handed it to her. 

"Only if you need it! I think maybe this zombie girl isn't really zombie she wasn't bitten at all but turned by accident..." I said and kneeled down next to Eiko.

"How is that even possible?! Besides I can't even fight a zombie!" Eiko says and hides in the grass again.

"Oh I get it now!! That little girl probably wandered into the Deadlands and touched zombie blood! In this world, if you make direct contact near your brain with zombie blood then you turn into a zombie, in the next 2 days... Well Half- Zombie..." I said and thought about how that almost happened to me once.

"Ok fine! Let's just get this over with! So I can see that cozy castle that doesn't have ZOMBIES!!" Eiko yells and stands up, holding her knife.

I jump off of Kusa and land on the ground in a backflip. I start charging towards the zombie girl and grab my gun behind my back. <I have to make sure, Eiko comes out of Momoko alive!> I thought to myslef.

Eiko POV: 

I jump off of Kusa's back and land on the ground, face first... AGAIN! I get up and run towards the little zombie girl. I reach her in a minute I pull out my knife and stab her in the heart. I feel the zombie/ human blood splatter on my school t-shirt. "NO! Eiko!!" I hear Natusmi scream. I jump back and see the zombie fall on the floor. Suddenly, I hear a horrible scream come from one of the zombies a few meters away. The zombie charges towards me, this zombie is a boy that has bite marks everywhere on his head except for his face, his hair splattered with... human blood? I throw my knife directly towards his head and jump back another five feet away from him. The knife strikes home and comes out the other end of the head. I see the other two zombies retreat, and run off into the distance to a wasteland past a mountain. I see Natsumi running up to me as I fall on the floor from exhaustion.

"That was great! Your a natural! You should be Momoko's monster fighting princess not me!" Natsumi says laughing. I smile weakly and laugh slowly.

"Woah what's wrong?" Natsumi asks me as I start to feel dizzy.

"Sorry I'm exhausted. Wake me up later mom..." I said as fell completely on the floor and passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED...