The car ride

Harry P.O.V

I was heading to my car . when I saw a girl sitting on the ground crying . I went to her .

" Miss? Are you ok ? " I asked .

" I'm fine " she answered while raising her head till she looked at me in the eyes. She was beautiful , Blue eyes , Black hair , she was completely amazing ,she was awfully familliar, like I've seen her before. She seemed shocked I guess she recognized who I am so I wasn't surprized.

I smiled and picked her purse and handled it to her . " Thanks " she whispered. walking away slowly, I stood there for a second thinking should or should I not offer her a ride? She looked lost and devastated. I sighted at myself and ran after her

" Hey ,do you have a ride? it's pouring rain and you're soaking wet " I said

"No, but I'll be fine, thank you very much " She answered.

"No , at least let me drive you home, I know that you're afraid because I'm a stranger but I promise I won't do anything" I said .

"Alright, thank you so much" she said with a small smile, I could tell she was heart broken and that she  was on the edge of crying

As I guided her towards my car we remaind in a complete silence . " Umm.. I didn't catch your name " I asked awkwardly trying to break the silence.

" Demitera... You can call me Demi " She said .

" And I'm Harry" I said smiling .

" I know who you are " I felt her trying to put on a smile .

" Uggh my mom is going to be upset, That's the worst day ever " She said, her eyes were getting red, I can see her holding a river of tears .

" How about going to mine and the boys place I think that my sister left some cloth " I suggested not knowing wheather it was good or bad suggesion. she remained silence but I knew what was going on her head . " I won't try anything you know " I assured with a smile .

" No that's not it . I just don't know if it's okay with you " She said her cheeks were red as a tomato she was embaressed but she was really cute .

" Don't worry " I grinned and she gave me a small nod . the ride remaind silent till I decided to break the silence.

" Demi ? if you don't mind why were you crying ? " I asked

She hesitated " ummmm my Boyfirend found someone better " She said looking down and crying " "Well please don't cry . He's a fool , He's not your true love " I said ...She wiped away her tears

"Well I don't think that true love exist anymore, it's just a stupid myth that we went after believing that it was real until it ruined our lives" 

Well I only got 2 votes I guess no one liked my story but It's filling my time and I guess you didn't get what the story is talking about . but please keep reading and vote it will get better I promise