Gun shot!

The second update as I promised you guys and It's a bit longer... Hope you like it and please tell me your opinion ... VOTE, COMMENT AND SHAREEEE PLEASE. I LOVE YAA Xx

Dedication for the first comment :))

Chapter 11

“Oh my God , Harry ? have you done all of this for me ?” I asked him , I looked over the two seated table , it had beautiful candles , the wall had a picture of me , he even got servants and a guy to play on the piano for us “Anything for you” He replayed , we sat down and the waitress gave us our menus “So , aren’t you going to tell me what’s in the necklace” I asked “No,not now” He replayed looking right in my eyes “But why ?” I asked “It’s not the right time” he said .

The rest of the night was amazing , we talked and ate “Would you like to dance?” Harry asked “Are you serious ?” I asked “Positive” He said “It will be my pleasure” I said smiling , Harry’s face lit up, He took my hand and took to an empty area in the room , he putted his hands on my waist , we started dancing , his beautiful green eyes was staring at my blue ones , I blushed and looked down , we started leaning in we were just about to kiss and we were broke away by a sound of gun shots “What’s happening?” I screamed , I had no replay from Harry , instead he carried me bridal style and ran to the car , he started the engine and took us out “What the heck was that ?” I asked “I have no idea” he said .

We went back home “Harry?” I asked “Yes love” he said looking at me , Oh my God his green sweet eyes can make me forget whatever problem I have “Thank you , for tonight , it was special night for me” I said “Yeah , without the shoots” He said making me giggled “Absolutely, But it’s still the best date I’ve ever been to” I said , he smiled at me and opened his mouth to say something “GUYS , WHY DID YOU COME EARLY” Louis shouted from outside , I hopped out of the car “I guess Harry is gonna tell you guys , I’m pretty tired , I need some sleep” I said looking back at Harry who got out of the car “Good night Demi” He said softly “Good night Harry” I said back

Harry’s P.O.V

“Louis why you always ruin my chances ?” I said annoyed , I was about to tell her that I’m in love with her “Bad luck …. I guess” Louis shrugged “What happened ? Why did you come early ?” Louis said “C’mon I’ll tell you inside with the boys , I don’t wan’t to say it twice” I said while walking in doors “What happened Demi ran to her room immediately” Zayn said “We’ve been shot” I sighted “WHAT?” they all screamed , I told the whole story “We were about to kiss” I said “Don’t worry it’s not the end of the world , you’ll get another chance but did you call the police?” Liam said "No, I called the management and  they said that we mustn't call the police because we've been under the flash since the fire incident"

Demi P.O.V

I went up to my room and changed my cloths and lied on my bed and started thinking , I knew I liked Harry , but what I felt wasn’t just that , when I danced with him , I felt my heart beats getting faster , when he leaned in to kiss me , I felt something that I can’t even describe , I’ve never felt that with jack ,it’s like a new feeling , I think that I love Harry …..

I felt someone tickling me , my eyes fluttered open “HARRY” I screamed he always knew that I was ticklish “Hey wake up , the boys’ girl friends are coming and they want to meet you” Harry said in a serious tone “Okay” I said pushing him out of the bed , I showered and grabbed skinny dark blue jeans and a white T-shirt that had a British flag on , I tied my hair into a pony tail and wore red converse and ran downstairs “Morning” I greeted everybody “Well hello , Someone had a good sleep last night” Louis said “Yeah” I said “Is it last night’s date?” Zayn said smirking at me , I blushed and glared at him , I looked over there were 3 girls “Hi” I said shyly “Hey,I’m Danielle, Liam’s girlfriend” one of them said “Eleanor Lou’s Girlfriend” El said and hugged me “And I’m Perrie, Zayn’s Girlfriend and I’m in little mix if you know them” perri said smiling “Yeah absolutely” I said smiling at her “Well Yaay , But seriously .. I’m hungry” Niall said “Actually me too, how about pizza ?” I said , they all replayed with “Yeah” or “Sure” . “I’ll order” Harry said , They all told Harry what kind of pizza they want and when he came to me “Pepperoni pan pizza , Extra cheese” Harry said “Wha- Y-you remember ?” I asked him , I can’t believe it , he still remember my favorite pizza “I’ve never forgotten about you” He told me looking right at my eyes .