Chapters 1

' ' are thoughts
" " are speaking

____________________________

'Today is the first day of school I'm so excited and scared. I hope I make some friends and I hope no one bully's me' Emma thought. Emma was fixing her hair and outfit. She wore black skinny jeans with a plain white shirt.

"Emma are you ready?" her mom called out to her .

" Yeah almost," Emma answered back. She gave one last look at herself in the mirror and came downstairs to get her breakfast before she left for school. She walked in to see her mom in the kitchen working on breakfast.

" Good morning," She announced and her mother looked her way and smiled. Her mom said good morning back to her. She sat down and her mother put down a bowl of oat meal for her. Emma gave a quick thanks to her mom and started eating. When she was done she picked up her plate and put it in the sink and said good bye to her mother. Her mother sent a good bye as well when Emma was rushing off to school. When Emma left her mom got up and went to go check on the mail. When she was looking through the mail she came across a letter and it said

LIFE TUTOR WANTED ! IF YOU WANT A LIFE TUTOR PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER

XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX

Can help with school lif e and home life. All it costs is a place to sleep and food.

When Emma's mom saw this she thought it would be a great idea for her daughter to help her with the bullying in life and the bad grades she sometimes gets. So she called the number and asked the tutor if she could hire a life tutor for her daughter. He answered back with I'll be there by 6 in the morning tommorrow. Before she almost forgot and hung up the phone she asked what was his name. There was silence untill a couple seconds later He said Romeo and hung up. She blinked and smiled while putting down the phone now knowing that her daughter will be safe.

--------------Line Break-------------------------

At school

Emma finally arrived at school and went straight to the administrators office. She walked to the front desk where there was a lady in her early 30's. The ladys name was Priscilla Gomez.

" Excuse me Mrs. Gomez. I'm new her and I was wondering if I could have a map and my schedule," Emma asked getting her attention.

"Ah, yes you may. What's your name young lady?" asked Mrs.Gomez

"My name is Emma Ramirez"

With that Mrs. Gomez was on her computer typing away and after a couple minutes she said "Here we go Emma Ramirez. Theres your schedule and map. Have a good day."

"Thank you Mrs.Gomez. And you too. "Emma took her schedule and was almost to the door when it flew open and revealing seven handsome men.

"Are you guys new too?" Mrs .Gomes asked the boys. They all nodded in unison.

"My name is Antonio Moralis," said the boy that was 5'6, had spiky black hair and deep blue eyes.

"My name is Gabriel Sanchez" said the boy that was also 5'6, had shaggy blonde hair and Hazel eyes.

" My name is Sebastian Gomez " said the boy that was 5'8, and had brown flat hair and brownish blackish eyes.

"My name is Brian Arredondo" said the boy that was 5'7, also had spiky black hair and sky blue eyes.

"My name is Javier Urbano" said the boy that was 5'5, had flat blonde hair and gray eyes.

"My name is Leo silva" said the boy that was also 5'5, had surprisingly long white hair just above his green eyes.

"My name is Robert Garcia"said the boy that was 5'6 and brownish blackish hair.

There all handsome and skinny but muscular

After the introductions Mrs.Gomez was typing away on her computer. After a couple of minutes of waiting Mrs.Gomez was came up with all 7 schedules and maps.
"I hope you heve a nice day all of you. Oh and you boys all have classes with Ms. Ramirez. Hm, weird. Oh well have a nice day," Mrs. Gomez said. When she said that all the boys turned toward Emma finally realizing that she was there.
"Hi I'm Emma its nice to meet you"
"You too," they said in unison. Emma stared at them and thought, 'Do they practice this?'