Chapter 4

"Hi my name is Romeo" said the man who was currently in front of Emma.

'Who is this man and why is he in this house.' Emma's mother noticed the questioning stare she is giving Romeo.

"This is Romeo. He is going to be your tutor." Said Emma's mother. Emma was going to ask for why. But Romeo beat her to it saying " I was hired by your mom to tutor you in school life and regular life. I also bet your wondering about me". Romeo stopped and looked at Emma waiting for her to nod her head which she eventually did. Then Romeo started again saying " My name is Romeo which you already knew that. I'm 18 and I'm going to be living with you and your mom for a while. I'm going to be watching over you and going to be in the same schoool as you. Now come on you have to show me where I'm going to be sleeping at and we have to start your tort-turtering."

'He was going to say torturing' Emma thought then decided to just go with it because she knows that hes going to deny it anyway. Finally Emma took Romeo to the only spare room there is.

"This is going to be you room for now. While your going to be here" said Emma. Emma turned around to leave the room but was soon stopped by Romeo who grabbed her arm. Emma looked at Romeo confused and finally said "Can I help you". Romeo didn't answer for a while but after a couple of minutes of silence he said "Sorry you remind me of a old friend." When Romeo said that his eyes grew distant and sad. When Emma saw this she moved her hand to touch Romeos shoulder but he moved away before she could. Emma sighed and said " I bet your friend is doing just fine right now and i bet that person doesn't want you to be sad and don't think bad of that person only happy thoughts." Emma stepped back and saw Romeo nod his head in agreement .

"Didn't you say that i had tutoring today.Which i knew you were going to torturing" said Emma who was trying to change the atmosphere around them. Romeo looked at Emma with a innocent saying "I don't know what your talking about". Emma shook her head knowing that was the response she getting in the first place if she confronted him about it. Romeo soon turned his innocent look into the smirk. Emma got shivers up and down her spine telling her that what is going to happen next is not good.

"Alright lets go before it gets dark and we have to go to bed'said Romeo looking at Emma with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 'oh this is going to be fun and she doesn't even know what is going on' thought Romeo. Emma shook her head in protest just thinking that telling him was a bad idea. Romeo ignored her protest and dragged her to her room to start there tutoring. Once they got there Romeo talked about his tutoring (torturing) is going to go. Emma sat on the floor listening and praying that this is going to be ok.

" Alright lets get started. What subject are you mostly struggling with?"asked Romeo.

"Lets see. I think I mostly struggling in with is math." said Emma. Romeo just nodded and got a math textbook out of suitcase which just came out of nowhere. Emma gave a questioning glance at Romeo but said nothing against it and soon they started there tutoring (torturing). All that was heard from down stairs was muffles screams and slight shaking of the house every time Romeo set a bomb for Emma because she got a question wrong. Emmas mother just thought it was them messing around with what ever game Emma had in her room.

(Meanwhile with the guys)

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey do you guys think he's here yet?" asked Gabriel while looking at the other guys.

"Most likely" answered Sebastian looking at Gabriel.

" Do you think he told her about what's going on or whats going to happen? Or do you think he told her about us?" asked Brian who was trying to calm down but just manged to freak out more until Javier hit him upside the head and said " No to all the questions. Knowing him he'll probably mess with her and finally tell her the truth about her and us". Happy with the answer Javier gave him. He sat down on the chair that was next to him.

"I don't want her find out about us and her life just yet" said Leo. Who hasn't said a thing since they left Emma which was surprising since he is the most talkative in the group. They looked at him surprised that he actually talked after all this time but eventually got over and nodded.

(Meanwhile at the airport)

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Finally I'm here " said......