Chapter 3

Brian, Robert, Leo, Antonio, Gabriel, Sebastian, and Javier all looked at Emma wondering why she wouldn't answer there question. They were about to question her further but the bell rang before they could. They got out of there seats and started walking to their second period.

'I wonder where there going? Should I tell them their going the wrong way?' thought Emma when she noticed the guys walking in the wrong direction of the actual class. 'Why didn't she just answer the question that was the thought that going through the guys mind right now when they were walking in the wrong direction. Emma soon cut off there train of thought when she said " You guys are going the wrong way. Its this way," Emma pointed left.

The guys soon turned red because they just noticed that it was already second period and they were going the wrong way.

"Sorry we weren't paying attention," said Brian.

"It's alright let's  go before this period ends," said Emma.

Everybody soon started walking to the right direction to class. When they finally got there the bell rang for third period. Antonio just sighed and shrugged then saying "Come on let's go before third period starts." They just nodded and looked at the map to see if there going in the right direction. When they finally found a way to there fourth period class,they started walking in that direction.

They finally got to class and Brian opened the door.

"Are you guys new to the school?"asked the teacher. The kids just nodded and walked up to the front to introduce themselves. They introduced themselves like they did in first period. Except for the time Emma got interrupted.

This time they were scattered around the room. Before they knew it lunch came around and so Emma started walking towards the lunch area without the guys until she was stopped by 3 girls. One of the 3 girls was Adele.

"Um.. Excuse me I'm trying to go to lunch. So can you please move?" Asked Emma.

"Why are you here?"asked one of the girls beside Adele.

"What's your name? I never met you before. My name is Emma," said Emma trying to turn the conversation in another direction.

"Oh my name is Melissa. I like your name " said now known girls name as Melissa. I looked at Melissa thinking 'Wow those movies were right. There is always that dumb person in a group. I looked at the girl on other side of Adele who was glaring at like me like I  did something wrong.
Before I could speak she cut me off saying "Uck.. A girl like you doesn't deserve to know my name."

"Why is it because I'm better than you. Its OK you don't have to say anymore. I'll be on my way."Emma said which shocked the girls because no one talked to them like that. Before the three girls could say or do anything I took off into the cafeteria. I was almost to the door when it flung open revealing a a boy my age and height with brown hair and eyes.

"Sorry. Excuse me but I'm trying to get in there," said Emma who was trying to get into the cafeteria.

"Oh OK." Said the mysterious man who now just stepped away giving Emma room to walk into the cafeteria. When Emma walked in she was jumped with questions by the guys. They were mostly about 'where have I been' and 'what have I done'.

Emma looked wide eyes at the guys. "Wa-Wait hold on. Why are you guys so worried about? We only met today and see I'm perfectly fine."said Emma trying to calm the guys who were freaking out over where she has been.
Finally after a couple of minutes of trying to calm them down they did.

"OK were calm now let's get lunch before it ends."said Javier. Emma and the guys nodded then got there lunch. Soon lunch ended and so did fourth, fifth and sixth period.

Then school was let out and Emma and the guys bid each other goodbye. Emma finally reached home and once she stepped inside her house her mother came to her and said "You have a guest". Emma looked at her mother confused.

'I wonder who it is?' Emma thought.
Emmas mother took Emma to the living where the supposed guest is. They finally reached the living room and in there was a man who was at least 5'7, wearing a suit and smirk. 'Why does he have a smirk on his face?" thought Emma.

"Hi my name is...."