Lover Boy

I've fell in Love before,But this time it was different I couldnt let go or hold back from it...It was to strong to just throw away.I couldnt do it If you wanna know why it was so strong read it along.

Dominique POV

------------------------------

Today I was walking home alone neither one of my bestfriends came.I CURSE THOSE BITCHES.

I heard footsteps coming upon me.I just kept walking acting normal on the outside but wanting to look back on the inside.

Someone put there arm around my shoulder.I jumped.Then I heard the laugh of the cutest boy at my school.

"What you jump for?" He said with his arm still around me.

"Well I am walking alone and you could've been a rapist." I said smiling now happy that it was him.

"But im not." he said pulling up his pants then putting his arm back around me.

"Your girls left you today." He said. Lookibg at me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why you no like me?You never talk to me." He said in his cute little baby voice.

I was literally melting and I know he could see me blushing on the outside.

"I do like you,I mean not like that but..." UGH I sighed.

"Well thats to bad cause I like you like that."

I smiled."Well I can see why I like you but eww me,why?" I said.

"You just admitted you like me and because I've known you since Kindergarten your smart,beautiful,independent,Everything a man could want." He said.

"So your a man now Mr.Jaden." I said looking up at him,he was a little taller than me.

"Well we are about to graduate I consider my self a man." He said licking his lips.

GAHHHH BROVAHHH!

"True True."

"You free Friday night." He asked me.

"No bae im expensive." I said.

"Bae?I like that.And Movies,Ice skating,What?" He said pulling the hair from my face.

"I'll let you know,just call me." I said about to walk my separate way.

"Same number from 5th grade?" He asked and I nodded.

I could feel his eyes on me until I turned the corner.

I couldn't believe what happened to me,The girls gone be mad.

I mean he's Jaden Smith EVERY girl wants him and he wants me.

God is good.

I walked in the house straight to the fridge to get a soda, there was a note.

*Note*

-Hey Honey Mama Has To Work Late Tonight,Im Giving You Permission To Go To A Friends House,I know Again!Im Sorry But I Have To Make This Money We Will Have Mother Daughter Time Soon,Auntie Lina Should Be There Taking Care Of Your Father.

I tear streamed down my face...I never see my mom she's always working and my dads slowly dying of Cancer.A good day gone bad.

I went upstairs and my Aunt Lina was lating next to my dad who was asleep.

"Dont wake him.He's just now starting to get his sleep back." She whispered to me.

I kissed his forehead gently and walked to my room.