Chapter 2

Jadens POV

----------------------------------

Now that I know her situation I don't want to let her leave my side.

Its been about a week "Look Jaden thank you for being by my side,I love you for that but we can chill with our friends you know?" She said looking up at me.

I looked to the side where my friends always hung out at they looked away immediately "I guess but if you need anything ANYTHING you know where im at I told her."

She nodded and smiled.

She gave me a big hug and I held her tight.I love being body to body with her,We connect.

"I love you." I said kissing her cheek before she ran off with her friends.

"Love you too." I went over to talk to my friends and explain to them what was going on.

They perfectly understood and was glad that I did that....Only thing is they wanna go skating this afternoon.

Im fucked.

Dominique POV

-------------------------------

It felt good to chill with my friends and get away from an overprotective Jaden.

"I cant believe your dating that bowl of caramel sexiness." Kellyn exaggerated.

"Well." I said trying to make it seem perfectly normal.

Delaney just sat there,Like she was mad or something.Chewing her gum starring around.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked Delaney.

She chewed her gum harder.

Whats that about.

"Yo , Delaney ?" Kellyn asked her.

"Oh im fine." Delaney finally said.

"How's your dad?Seen your mom lately?" Kellyn asked.

The two questions that tear me apart even Jaden knew better not to ask those questions.

"F-Fine." I said stuttering trying to hold the tears back.

Then Delaney popped off "OMG JUST STFU YOUR ALWAYS USING YOUR FUCKED UP LIFE STORY TO GET SYMPATHY AND ATTENTION YOU DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PARENTS!!"

I couldnt believe her I started crying and ran straight to the bathroom. I passed Jaden and I know he saw me.

Kellyn POV

-------------------------------

I know that Delaney likes Jaden But she went to far.

That was no where near funny or cool.

Jaden POV

----------------------------

I saw Nique run pass.

Crying.

Great now im stuck helping her recover.I knew I shoulda said no to us going with our friends.

I saw her run in the girls bathroom and I followed...I dont really care.

"Nique!Nique!" I called her looking under every stall until I found hers.

She was in the very last one.

I knocked on it. "Open up." I said.

I could hear her sobbing.

"Please?" I said then I heard the click of the door unlocking slowly.

I went in.

She was just sitting on the toilet I pulled her up and hugged her.

"I just wanna leave I cant stay for the rest of the day." She said crying.

"You cant let this hold you down,you'll never get any where." I said trying to comfort and encourage her.

"I know but right now I dont wanna be here." She said with her head rested on my shoulder.

"Can we talk about it?" I suggested.

"In the car." She said sniffing.

"Fine."

We were allowed to leave the school with us being in 12th grade and having responsibilities.

We left.

I drove and she just put on shades and let her seat back.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well one of my well...Delaney,that whore, Said something."

"Well what did she say?" I said really wanting to know what the hell her big forehead,blind ass said.

"That I use my life story for sympathy and attention and thats pretty much how I got you." She said.

Wow.I know that hurt.But the bitch is jealous,She likes me No she loves me and she's mad that she cant have me so she did thia and to my baby,Let me set her straight.

"I know."

Wait did I just say that out loud.

I think so.

I really didnt expect that.

But that's how females are.

Dominique

----------------------------

We went to my house so I could see my dad and of course my mom wasnt home.

I got more clothes and left again.

I have to get used to this.