Chapter 4

Dominique POV

--------------------------------

Jaden was asleep and had me locked in his arms.

I slithered my way out and replaced my body with a teddy bear he had bought me,Jaden.

I put on I swearshirt with a hoodie,some sweatpants,and my blue converse.

Before I left the room I looked back at Jaden leaving no regrets.

I left out the house locking the bottom lock.

Runaway time...Haven't had to do this since middle school,although this time I wasn't gonna run to a friends house.

Idk where I was gonna go.I was just gonna go until I couldn't.

I started running looking back to make sure Jaden wasn't coming.

But then I stopped hearing the sound of my dad's voice.Maybe it was his spirit?

"Baby,dont run away go back,daddy's in a better place now.All I want you to do for me is stay strong...Jaden is a nice man and I want you with him.Do it for me?He can help you."

I teared up thinking I was going crazy.I started to run back.And Jaden was there standing in the middle of the drive way loosing his mind.

When he realized it was me walking up to him he hugged me."WHAT WERE YOU DOING?WHERE WERE YOU GOING?YOUR TRYING TO KILL ME!!?"

I just hugged him back not saying anything.

"I know that NOW is the time for me to suck up my bad ass pastlife and live in the future.No more crying,no more sadness,and fuck what anyone says.Delaney for example.Its time to be strong."

"Jaden thats what i've been trying to tell you all along." Jaden said kissing my forehead.

I wiped away my tears like a true thug.My new life starts tomorrow.

I prayed before I went back to sleep and I talked to my daddy one last time.

It actually brung a smile to my face.He said think of it as him still alive you just cant see him for a few years.

Until its my time ima miss my daddy.But it's time for me to live now.

🌞Next Day Tho☀

Jaden POV

--------------------------

I went to get her McDonalds before she woke up maybe that'll cheer her up.

"Baby,baby." I woke her up.

She yawned,stretched and smiled at me.I smirked back.

"How ya feeling?" I asked her.

Comes to my surprise "Im happy as ever." She said jumping up to brush her teeth.

"Well I bought you McDonalds..." I said.

Im happy that she's happy.She's the type of person who's never happy.

Its different with me my face expression doesn't say much but my heart does and my hearts always happy because of Nique .

"Thank you." She said with tooth paste dripping from her lip.

I made the bed and went to chill on the couch until she was done handling her morning business.

She came down the stairs. "What you wanna do today?" She asked.

First time I heard that question.

"Whatever you want and for the first time ever I really font wanna go skating." I told her.I never got to take her on a real date.

I think it's time.

She grabbed her bag and sat next to me and began eating."SO FUCKIN GOOD" She said biting into her McGriddle.

I laughed.

Shes se'cute.

"So we've never really had a date." I began and she nodded "I was thinking we should go on a date,to like the movies or out to eat?" I finished.

She nodded yeah chewing her food.

One she swallowed she asked "Can we see your movie?"

She was talking about A.E (After Earth)

"Sure." We both got dressed and went.

🎬Movies🎥

I asked the cashier for two tickets to see the movie but she said we didn't need one since i'm IN the movie.

Free Popcorn and everything.

We went in.

I kissed her before the movie started.

We sat in the same chair,her on my lap.

I had seen the movie so I really didn't care if her head was in the way.

The whole movie she Awwwwed and omg your little accent and look at my baby fightin exotic animals and shit.He strong he strong.

Nobody told her to be quiet or to shut up because she was MY girlfriend.

I admit it was an amazing day afterall.