Pranks

Y/N POV

After explaining my video idea to Oli, we  began to get ready so we could head out to buy supplies. I wore my black skinnies, plain black shirt and camoflauge jacket (can change). We headed to tesco to get some whipped cream (to use for hot chocolate later), fake blood and a vampire outfit. Since it was heading up to halloween we decided to make a prank video on Jaspar. We were going  to do our own version of knock a door run! Since Oli has his own key one of us was going to knock on the door, before hiding in the alley beside their home. The other was then going to slam a door and then sit on their sofa on Joe or Caspars mac book while dressed in the costumer and a balaclava and see how they would react...

We decided I would be the one knocking, I was going to be filming on my phone and Oli was going to place a camera on their office desk, which would then be streaming to me on my phone. Oli went through to the back door and text me when to knock. I quickly knocked on the door and ran too the alley and watching through the live stream (If you want an app like this, you can use Manything)...

Joe and Caspar began heading to the door together, so Oli decided to enter quickly. Oli placed down the camera on the desk then quickly sat on the sofa grabbing Joe's mac from the sofa and quickly opening his twitter adding "Oli is awesome" to his bio. A few seconds later they entered back into the room but froze at the sight of Oli. Caspar immediately stood in front of Joe, pushing Joe's body behind his in a protective way. Oli then turned his head towards Joe and Caspar and placed the mac back onto the sofa. He slowly stood up and headed towards Jaspar. Suddenly Oli's cheek took a hit from Caspar's, now clenched fist as Caspar pushed Joe back even more. I didn't know what to do so I ran into the Jaspar house hold and told them to calm down, before running over too Oli.

"I'm sorry Oli! I should of come in not you!" I stuttered.

"Don't worry about it!" Oli laughed slightly sitting up and facing Joe and Caspar. He pulled off the balaclava and his hair was a mess. We all laughed at this as it was sticking up everywhere.

"Sorry buddy" Caspar smiled. Oli shrugged.

"We were literally about to call you, we have something to tell you.." Joe said.

We all sat down.

"Well me and Caspar are..."