Goodbye

Joe and I arrived at the airport. Today I was leaving for Japan. We hadn't told anyone at all, only us two knew. I had decided to tell Joe the news before I left, so he couldn't stop me leaving. I hoped he wouldn't tell anyone. We had agreed not the tell anyone anything unless anyone asked. As Joe and I walked through the doors, I glanced at my watch. We had 30 minutes before flight landed in the airport.
"Joe, can I tell you something?" I asked. He nodded.
"Do you know when I went to the doctors, for shots and a test." I asked. He nodded.
"Well when I got the results, I was told that I was pregnant." I told him.
"Wait Y/N if you're pregnant surely you can't go to Japan. Wouldn't it be to much pressure?" He asked, a worried expression, covered his face.
"Joe I'm going away to get away from the pressure. I'm taking time off. No YouTube, not Internet. Nothing." I smiled.
"Would passengers of flight 601, pleas head to luggage department" the speaker announced.
"That's me." I sighed.
"I'm going to miss you Y/N." Joe sighed, wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his. We stayed in the embrace for around a minute.
"Don't you dare forget about me! Okay?" I laughed, punching Joe in the shoulder. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I attempted to blink them back.
"Never!" Joe smiled, pulling me into one last embrace before leaving for who knows how long?