Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sofie

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock and walked to the bathroom to shower, once I was done. I wrapped the towel around my naked body and went to choose a pair of clothes for school today.

I picked out a black mini skirt and a white top that ties around your neck along with socks and a sweater, just in case I get cold. After I changed I headed down stairs to eat.

<><><>

"Bye Rose." I said as she jumped outa my lime green mustang. She waved to me and ran inside. I drove to my new school.

When I got there, the parking lot was very full so pulled up beside a red Mercedes with an Indian guy getting out.

I looked at him, he was gorgeous, he had long black hair, the normal skin, brown eyes, and omg Dandelion, my maid was hugging him. I wanted to shoot her in the head.

Fuck what is this guy doing to me, I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart beat very fast.

Before he could leave I got outa my car and pretended that I felt nothing, he looked at me wide eye before his features turned to love and awe.

"Hey." He said to me, I suppose. I looked at him with a fake confused expression. He just chuvkled.

"Hi." I said pulling my purse out of the car.

"Nice car, what's your name?" He asked. I looked at him about to answer when a oriental girl and black guy walked to him.

"Omg, alpha...I uh mean Stryker why are you at school?" The oriental girl asked, Stryker, I guess his name was glanced at me before looking back to them.

"I uh well...my...I just wanted to come...yea...I wanted to come." He studdered. The girl looked at me then smirked.

"Oh...I get it, well great...come in Andrew, see ya Shane." She said before pulling the guy...Andrew with her.

"What class do you have?" Stryker, or was it Shane, oh in confused.

"What's your name?" I blurted out accidently.

"Oh uh Shane, but lots of people call me Stryker, it's a long story...what's yours?" He asked, my body stiffened and I got nervous. What the...fuck?

"Sofie Daniels." I say still worried, I swear I heard Shane growl but then recover.

"Oh." He said disappointed. Why was he disappointed? Was my name that bad? I suddenly felt like crying.

I spun on my heels and ran to the girls bathroom. I could hear Shane yell after me to wait but I kept running, when I got to the girls washroom. I burst out on tears on the bench in the changing room. I heard the door open.

"Hello?" Dandelion asked, I could recognize her annoying voice anywhere. I hated her now for sure. She hugged Shane. I was jealous, why? I don't know.

"Miss Sofie are you ok?" She asked, I lost it, I needed to talk to someone and I didn't care who. Even if it was her.

"N-no." I cry hoarsely. She came and sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, empathy all over her features.

"I-I think I'm inlove." I say crying still.

"With who?" She asked still enpathetic.

"With, the guy, I'm his names oh fuck what's his name, oh yea...Shane, I dont know why but he makes butterflies in my stomach and my heart beat, faster e-each time I see him...but I don't think he likes me." I explain what happened, turns out Dandelion is a perfect listener. I kinda wanna be friends with her.

"Butterflies? Heart beat faster?" She asks raising an eyebrow, almost like she was realizing something. I nodded.

"Omg, Shane and Sofie are mates?" I hear the oriental girl from before ask.

"Mates? What the hell are mates?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Oh no, Sofie's human." The girl says.

"Slick Ashwanda." Dandelion says coldly.

<><><>

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's still kinda boring but hell whatever I'll make it better, later on.

Pic of Ashwanda and Andrew/black guy on top/side. They're mates.

Luv ya
@iluvwolves006