Chapter 5

Jenna's POV

His lips slammed against mine, catching me off guard. My eyes are squeezed shut as his lips move sloppily over my mouth. I felt as if I was in a daze.

With all of the energy I had I pushed him off me.

Hard.

He smirked at me, his eyes sending me a look that made me sick to my stomach.

Is he licking his lips?

"Not bad." He said in a hushed voice, his tongue swiping along his lip again.

His grip tightens on my hips.

I take the opportunity to play it cool.

"Not bad yourself." I say with a smirk.

He leans in again, and once I feel his breath fanning across my face I slap him across the face, leaving his cheek a blotchy shade of velvet red.

He looks at me, shocked by my swift actions, and his expression quickly twisted to a very angry look.

"Don't touch me again." I say bitterly.

The crowd bursts to life with snickers, laughs, and snide comments to the stranger in front of me.

I turn on my heels and grab Emily by the arm, and walk down the hallway.

I march down the next hall and around the corner, with Emily still attached to my arm.

"So..." She starts.

"So what?" I ask.

"That was intense." She says with her eyebrows shot up.

I sigh.

"He had no right to just come up to me, and suck on my face." I say annoyed.

Emily sucks in her cheeks, but soon fails, as her laugh comes out like a deflating balloon.

A grin spreads across my face, as I shake my head, and reach the door handle to our class.

Once I open the door, a wave of cold air hits me, and several heads turn towards me curiously.

An older looking man, stops fiddling with his papers on his desk and looks up.
"And who might you be?" He asked

"Jenna Malone?" I say.

"Ahh I see. Your the new student?" He says with no emotion.

"Yeah." I smile lightly.

"And who is the young lady behind you?" The teacher asks again.

"Emily."

"The both of you can take a seat in the front row, please." He sighs.

Emily and I exchange glances before she just simply shrugs her shoulders, leading the way to the desks in front of us.

I sit down in the creaking desk, and place my bag to the side of me.

The ticking of the clock kept striking, keeping me lost in thought. The thumping of feet, and tapping of pencils seemed magnified.

It was making me nervous.

Because all I could think about was Ethan.