Chapter 1: Home

"Good Morning Baby!"

My mom kissed me on my forehead, that causes me to woke up.

My mom's always like this every morning. She used to gave me a morning kiss everyday. I'm so lucky I have a mother like her. But kinda not.

"Wake up Baby!" she say it to my ears. But kinda whisper it.

"What about today?" I ask while my eyes are still close not bothering to get up.

"Today is the day we will get into another house." oh, I forgot. We will transfer to another place again.

My Mom was a Business woman and My Dad is an Architect. And that is the reason why we are always going to somewhere,but for now, we are transferring permanently.

Of course, we are rich. But my Mom and Dad taught me to be humble and kind to others.

But for me, i will be kind if that person is kind too. But if not, what's the reason I'll be kind for?

I started to get up to bed and see my things already packed up by my lovely pretty two Nannies. So what I only need is to get some shower and get dressed.

After I take a bath, I put my clothes on which is a light pink long sleeve that reaches under my hips and a black leggings and a rubber shoes.

I go down stairs and see things covered by white clothes. I suddenly felt lonely, thinking that we are leaving this place. But I need to erase that thought.

Since I was born, this house is my Home. A lot happens here. But I know there are more blessings that coming for us.

"Aikee! We are getting late!" My mom yells so I get inside the Van. My whole family used to call me that nickname 'Aikee' a little same with my true name Pysche.

My Mom named me Pysche because she believes that I will grow a Beautiful girl because Psyche in Mythology, She is the one who is more Prettier than Venus, Venus is the Goddess of Beauty. And also because I am the only daughter of them.

I have my Oldest Brother, He's 18 years old, 2nd year college, soon to be a Veterrinarian.He is so Strict,Cold, but so intelligent and of course, he's handsome. Many girls are chasing him but none of them are the luckiest. My Brother is No Girlfriend since birth. He really focused on his studies. But I think he have a crush. All of us have a crush. Am I wrong? Haha.