Can't I have them both? (BoyxBoy) [2]

Author's note = Hiya wattpad readers...how you doin?? Well here is Chappie 2...and wow just a day later after uploading chapter 1 .. how lucky are you guys? lol just kidding but like I promised I'm going to be uploading as soon as I can instead of going two weeks over my deadline like usual :P

Well I hope you like this chapter even though it's nothing special.. just a way to let the story move along lol

So remember to comment if you want me to keep writing and uploading this story :)

Love youuu <3333

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

“Come on Connor!! Will you please stop drooling over yourself and let me in!” Abby kept whining while furiously knocking on the locked bathroom door.

I walked to the door and unlocked it, “What? It takes time for me to look this gorgeous.”

“You’re full of it,” Abby said rolling her large turquoise eyes at me.

“Yeah yeah yeah whatever,” I said waving her off as I left.

People would be surprised at how much Abby and I looked alike, but we weren’t twins, because Abby was born a whole year before me. We both had turquoise eyes though, and the same shaped lips. The only thing that was different was that Abbs had brunette hair while I had sandy blond. Hmm… maybe I could get her to die her hair blond that would be interesting indeed.

I ran as fast as I could down the hall, and slid down my stairs railing, what? It was more fun that way…don’t judge me! I walked to the kitchen and saw my ma cooking up something that looked like bacon…yumm. The aroma of the greasy food filled my nose, and it made me feel happy. I loved bacon… but I kind of felt bad for the little piggy’s that had to die for my benefit.

“Smells good Ma,” I said swaying my hips and bobbing my head from side to side to the radio that was playing, my mom couldn’t cook without that thing. She says that it relaxes her.

“Thanks honey, could you pass me the spatula though?” she asked.

“Yeah sure thing,” I said handing her the spatula.

I loved my mom; we had a very close and special relationship. My dad on the other hand, not so much. Let’s just say that he’s had his fair share of visits to rehab because of his little drinking dilemma he has now and then.

My mom doesn’t like when Abby and I are in the house when dad’s drunk. I think it has something to do with his anger management issues he has. I think she’s scared of him hurting us or something.

“Ready for school sweetie?” my mom asked.

“Yes ma’am.” I replied stealing a piece of bacon from the plate she was placing them on.

“You look nice,” she said plainly with a glum look on her face.

She’s been like that for a couple of days now, all gloomy and really not focused with anything, I’m surprised she hasn’t burned anything yet. She looks so tired, like she hasn’t gotten any sleep in weeks; ok maybe not that long but you get the point. I feel really bad for her, I mean she’s been stressed and worried so much that it hurts me to see her in such distress.

She got a call from the rehab facility that my dad was in and they said that he would be able to return home in a couple of days, and that really worried my mom. She thinks he wasn’t ready to come home yet, but she can’t really control it.