Can't I have them both? (BoyxBoy) [3 part 2]

Author's note: yeah.... I know I was supposed to upload this like two days ago or was it yesterday? but I kind of got side tracked with some homework and actual work :P so haha yea so here you go :) Now the reason I wrote this as Chapter 3 part 2 is cause I didn't think it would've fair to call it chapter 4 when I didn't give you much new info... it's just putting a lot of the same info onto a new perspective... but chapter 4 is indeed next :) I'm just so curious to see what happens next and to where I'm going to take this story... what a mystery.... cause anything can happen!!

So thank you for being patient as always, and I hope you like it :)

And remember to vote and comment!!!

Love you <33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Blake’s POV

I helped unload boxes from the moving truck. It’s not like I wanted to, but I had no choice. It was my first day to go to my new high school, Kennedy high, and I was probably going to be late since my parents and older brother left me to unpack by myself. How selfish right!

They were still in Colorado, packing some more stuff, my older brother was supposed to come down in a couple of days to check up on me and help me unpack the rest of the stuff, I just hope he’s not late like always.

I was happy to see my old house, I really was, but I kind of liked it better living in Colorado with my Aunt and Uncle, then living here in California.

The reason that we moved, was because my dad was transferred to a new company and we had to move right away. I mean we only had a week to pack, and for some reason I never even saw my brother. Maybe sometimes in the morning, but he would leave right away and then come home really late at night, or just wait till the next morning to come back.

I had a weird feeling that he was fucking around with someone, I mean he did tell me that he had fallen in love with someone again. And it was during the 8 to 9 months we moved in.

 God, my brother was always the type to fall in love real easy and real fast. And when he got his heart broken, it wasn’t pretty. I swear the last time he got his heart broken he locked himself in his room for two weeks or maybe a whole month I think, and blasted his music of Coldplay and Linking Park 24/7.

The problem with my brother is that he always fell in love with the wrong person. Oh I almost forgot to tell you, if you hadn’t figured it out my brother is gay, well so am I, but at least I never fall for guys that I know who aren’t gay.

My brother has been in two awful relationships, and I felt kind of bad for him. Even though he was a grade older than me, my brother was still pretty naïve when it came to love.

He didn’t get the difference between “Love” and “Lust”. He would just give his heart away willingly to anyone who would take it. As for me, I’m old enough to know better. That love was more complicated than that, that it won’t always end up the way you wanted it to, and that not everyone is gay.

So that’s why I just don’t really try. I haven’t been in a real relationship with a guy before. Now it’s not because I didn’t have the potential to have one, I just didn’t want one. Well ok that was total Bullshit, I did kind of want one, I just haven’t found the right guys to be with yet…that’s all.

I wonder who the straight idiot was that my brother fell for back then. I bet it was that guy he had brought home from a gang fight. That idiot, he could’ve gotten hurt too. It wasn’t like my brother just to get into a random fight. He brought the stranger in our house, and helped him wash off the blood from his face.