Can't I have them both? (BoyxBoy) [3]

Author's note = Hey guyssss :) Wow.... I'm really goin fast on this story huh... I mean a new chapter each day :O Lucky youu!!!! hahaha well this was an interesting chapter to write... I liked it :) And sorry if you're the kind of people who don't like flashback type of things... but in this story... you're just going to have to live with it :P

Well I hope you enjoy :)

I love you <333 oh and don't forget to comment and vote!!! <333

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

As my new neighbor Blake drove me to school, it was mostly a quiet ride. Besides the loud noise of the wind that was blowing through my dirty blond hair. The wind felt nice against my skin since it was freaking hot out! And it was late November? I mean isn’t supposed to get cooler then the summer? Not hotter! I’m the kind of person who blames global warming for this insane heat.

            “It’s hot as hell out here huh?” Blake asked fanning me himself with his hand.

            “You have no idea,” I replied rolling my eyes, but not in a mean way.

            Hmm… it seemed as if he had read my mind just then, nah, it was just a coincidence.

            “Was it cold from where you moved from?” I asked rolling up the car window.

            “Haha, no really, but it was definitely much cooler down there then it is here,” Blake chuckled.

           He had a nice laugh. Ok, this was nice, we were talking at least, and even if it was about the stupid weather, it was better than nothing right?  I hated when there was an awkward silence; I hate it when I’m put into a uncomfortable situation too. I tend to try to avoid them as best as possible.

            Blake turned on the radio and the song “Hey Baby” by Pitbull came on. I have to say, I’m not the biggest fan of Pitbull, but it was an ok song, if you didn’t hear it all the time at least.

            “So anyways, how old are you?” Blake asked turning the volume a little down so he could hear me.

            “How old do I look?” I asked back.

            I love hearing people’s answers for this, because no one I have ever met has gotten it right. The very lucky ones get is right on the third try. The thing about me is that I actually look older than I really am. What can I say? It’s a gift and a curse, but I still love it.

            “17? I suppose,” Blake answered.

            I swear my jaw dropped all the way down to the floor of the car. I can’t believe it! He was spot on! I have to hand it to the guy, he was good. Standing ovation for him!

            “How did you know?!” I asked still shocked with unbelief in my voice.

            “I don’t know, I just kind of hoped,” he said with a small smile, while keeping his eyes fixed and glued on the road.

            “Hoped?” I asked confused. I looked at him to see what he meant by that, but he wouldn’t look at me, not even a single glimpse. I wondered what he meant by “I just kind of hoped,” that makes no sense to me whatsoever. Maybe I was just over analyzing it too much, and maybe he didn’t mean anything by it at all.

            I took another closer look at Blake, and I noticed something that I hadn’t noticed before. The light shining through the windshield made his eyes twinkle. Wait…twinkle? Really? Wow… that sounds really gay. But to be quite honest, his eyes looked really beautiful, they were so captivating and mysterious. I don’t know what’s come over me, but I just can’t seem to keep my eyes off of him.