GOOD FRIENDS TO LOVERS

@Another day begun, I didn't had a good sleep, I was just wondering about Rebecca. Again the routine begun, going to school, morning shit talks in bus. I and Robert used to share everything but I didn't sat him about Rebecca anything yet. School was pleasant, again I was just wondering about Rebecca whole time. As soon as the school ended and I reached home. First thing I did was messaging Rebecca.
"My answer?"
She wasn't online. I waited and waited. And than comes Rebecca's message.
"I couldn't yet decide. Please give me some more time."
"Okay, By night?"
"Yeah."
Now I had to wait for the reply till night. So we again had a small around the world chat. Than I went to study. Time passed, It was 7pm. I messaged Rebecca.
"Hi." No reply. She was offline though. How can I expect for reply from a person whose offline.
The clock struck 8. It was the Premier League going on. Chelsea v/s Manchester. Chelsea was my favorite team. I was supporting it. Rebecca came online.
"Hi" She replied.
"So? Decided?" I was quiet much excited for the answer.
"No, Not yet. Am confused?" I felt disappointed.
"I will help you out.
You like me right?" A bit of anger I showed. As I was quiet anxious for my answer.
"Yeah!" She admitted it yesterday itself though I asked her to make her clear her confusion and make a decision.
"So, Do you mind about your studies?"
"Nah"
"Than What thing is confusing you?"
"I don't know!"
"Parents?"
"No."
"Than?"
"Okay. Fine, am your girlfriend" Weird feelings ran throughout me. Though I wasn't satisfied from the way she said a yes. But Happiness went through me. But now, I was confused as the reply was not that satisfying.
"Wait. Did I made it?" I asked her
"Yeah, I am your girlfriend" I no longer had confusion. We decided to keep it as a secret relationship right now but we both may tell it to one of our friends. I was gonna say it to Robert and Rebecca was gonna say it to her best friend, Tania. 
We chatted a lot till the mid night. It was late though our parents allowed us as according to our parents we were watching the match CHE v/s MAN. I was supporting Chelsea and Rebecca was supporting Manchester. We had a small debate that whose gonna win this one and other time-pass things but we were giving each other a lot of time and we both were loving it. I was damn happy, Chelsea won the match and Rebecca even said me a yes but while finishing the chat so it happened.
R- So Chelsea won. You were right.
M- Yeah. Am damn happy.
R- Okay Byee talk to you later.
M- Yeah byee Good night
R- Yeah Good Night Sweet Dreams Take Care.
M- Sweet Dreams Take Care. Love you.
R- Yeah
I waiting waiting for her to reply Love you too. But it didn't came! I asked her Love you reply? And she answer.
"I like You. I don't know about love.
And the happiness from my face went down. But, I accepted this fact.

We both used to chat a lot. In the morning, afternoon, night, The whole day. We didn't used to meet in school, as it was a secret relationship. We just used to passed each other give a smile and go away. It was just 2 people except us who knew about our relationship. So, we decided to go for a movie. I was pretty excited for the movie. But, We never talked much face to face after coming in relationship that thing made me and Rebecca feel a bit shy. Tania was out of town so she didn't join us, but Robert was with me for that movie. My excitement level was high, so was Rebecca's. I and Robert travelled from Pete Street to King Street, my driver dropped us. Rebecca used to live in King Street itself but her brother came to drop her. So she reached before us. Weird feeling ran through out me. We met upstair, didn't talk much, we both were feeling shy. We went in, the movie started. It was like Robert, me and Rebecca. I wanted to hold her hand, but that shyness was yet in me. I tried to give her signals, but touching my finger with hers, or by touching our hands and than I lost my hope but there came a bright sunlight. I dropped my hand from the arm-rest allowing her to keep her hand there and stopped my signaling but she suddenly just grabbed my hand and we both were loving it. Our hand were together for like an hour though there was a bit of sweat on our palms but we didn't leave it. But the interval. We had to leave each others hand due to that stupid interval. The movie got our, we decide to move down to Mac Donald's and have some food there. We went down decided What are we going to eat and than we all went up in 3 different line so that the one who first reaches the order station, orders the meal, a way to not waste the time. Sad fully, it was me who reached the order station, seeing that I have reached the order station, Robert and Rebecca came off the line and went back to pick a sit for us. I got the bill, I was waiting for our order. And there I see Robert talking with Rebecca instead of coming to me free me up, so that I go there to Rebecca and spend some time. Stupid Robert. He needs to know something about Privacy. So I got the order I went up to them, and we had our meal. Silly thing was that I and Rebecca couldn't meet each other openly like we both were acting odd.  We weren't so I and Rebecca both were talkative but, we didn't have much talk. Time passed, we both realised its time to depart. I brother was coming to pick me and Robert. I was in tension cause my brother was a dork. Poor thing was that I had a girlfriend in the age of 13-14 and he is 20 but don't have a girlfriend yet. He was a scholar out of all thing he was a complaint box. He used to go and complaint my small small mistakes to mom and if he realises that I went for a movie with Rebecca instead of my school friends. I would be in a Big problem but he didn't came to know about it. I and Rebecca met successfully. No one knew about this movie none of our parent. Reaching home back we again chatted, topic was about the movie, that holding of hand and shyness and all.

Next day, it was summer vacation arriving from Wednesday. I was going to take a holiday on Tuesday and Wednesday cause I was going to my native on Wednesday and Tuesday just for time pass. I told Rebecca about that, she became a bit sentimental as it would not see each others face for a month. So she asked me for a hug before the holidays. Again excitement went through me. I would love to hug her,Monday in school and hug somewhere, but again the sad part in that came in night. Her parents suddenly made a plan to their native the same night itself. So she wouldn't be able to come to school on Monday. So we couldn't hug and Saturday the movie time was the last time we saw each other. Next time it was going to be after school a whole month later. We decided we'll chat a lot but her mom! Her mom broke her phone thus she was using Rebecca's phone which meant that we couldn't even chat. Thereby, I gave the idea of calling. if she could call from someone's phone there we could at least have a talk. So it there came the time of her departure. We again did our long bye procedure take care, bye, gonna miss you, and all. The thing will made a happy in the sorrow ness of not meeting her for a month was her next text. It was full of kiss emoji. I acted up lazy but copying the same text of her and sending it her as a reply, she caught me than it was copy - paste. That was such a lame of me. Changing the topic she said
"By the way, we haven't kissed yet."
"Yeah, but if you want we can"
"I knew it, all boys are the same, you guys always need a kiss right?"
"Nope, that's not true all boys aren't the same. At least am not so. If you don't want to we won't. Simple" I answer
"No no I wanna. I was just asking."
"Okay, Next time we go for a movie, we'll kiss."
We take a lot of advantages of the darkness during the movie. And ending our bye procedure. She went.