『 Unexpected Exposure...? XD 』

I realized I'm not updating daily as promised... However, I think we all know the reason is...

SCHOOL!

Uh... no, it wasn't-

SCHOOL!

I SAID IT WASN'T! Sheesh... = 3 = The reason was, I wasn't feeling well enough. I dug myself a real big hole back home. It was like I was a caged cat. Mom found out that I was cutting myself (there's cuts on my chest and thighs) and said I had to quit Wattpad because it taught me no good.

No. Wattpad gave me inspiration and new friends. Mom didn't understand it. It was my fault in the first place... ANYWAY, ENOUGH SADNESS!! Let's reminisce the good things! (´・ω・')

Presenting... Anniah's Daily Life! :D

「Thursday. It was lunch time so Choco and I were in the NPUC Compound to go to his house. It was when we heard a kitten mewling! *instant heart melt in 3..2..- //explodes*

We inspected it and found a newborn kitten! Judging by it's size, I'd say it was barely a week old. We couldn't eat unless we find the kitten's mother.

We saw a cat with one eye. I had this feeling in my chest that it was the mother, but at that time, I was panicked because the kitten's meows grew softer by the second. It was hungry and it needed milk. I held out the kitten to the cat. The cat smelled it, but payed no attention. The second time, it picked it up by the neck.

The kitten was motionless and its meows are really faint so I thought, what if this is not the kitten's mother? What if I got it killed or eaten? What about the kitten's mother? But I had the slightest ray of hope that it really was the kitten's mom.

I can't watch. I simply couldn't. I was guilty and my heart felt heavy. It wasn't my first time seeing a kitten and its mother, but I was nervous of having the kitten delivered to the wrong mother cat.I mean, it was lunch time.

I sat down while Choco said he'd watch it closely. I was relieved when he said the kitten was drinking milk from the mom's, erm... knockers. We sat down to eat, watching the kitten wean. It was a relieving sight.

We even gave some food to the mother cat. When it was over, it picked up the kitten and walked away. I don't know if Choco noticed it, but the mother cat tilted its head back as if it was saying thanks. We never saw them again.」

Just goes to prove that Anniah has maternal instincts. That kitty though, @ChocoboMagica. XDDDDD

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sunflowers are yellow,
You might be expecting something funny, but no,
This is just gardening facts.

Welp, seeya~ XDDDDDDD

Ja ne~