『 Stalker Mode Activate! + Dear Humanity Challenge』

Honestly, I didn't know where to put this challenge. xD So, I debated (secretly, in my mind) on putting this in either me photo book or this one. I chose this book in the end. xP

It needs moar loveeeeeee-- *shot* Ok, ok. *le wiping blood off my head* No more shameless self advertisment, I get it. xP

This challenge is basically a letter to humanity, as is said in the title. Created by three (unbelievably fluffy and kawaii) idiots: K-sempai, Mawi-sempai, and Mi-chan. (aka @KGamer226, MirageOfHearts, and @mawile_xoxo)

Let's get this started! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

――――――――――――――――――――――

Dear Humanity,

We are unfair, reckless, irresponsible, irrespective of our elders, manner-less, hypocrites, racist, procastinators, crazy fangirls or boys, fujoshis and fudanshis, perverts, and very unaware. Go ahead and play the innocent card, we all know we're guilty of at least one or two.

I know it may sound or appear rude to you, but it is truth. Raw truth. There are some things in life that we choose to be unaware of. No, it's not that we don't know. We just don't bother to care anymore. This is my life, that's yours; what I do is none of your concern? Really, now? Really?

I understand how unfair life is to anyone. But that's just how it goes. Trials, wars, death, corruption, indescrimination... These are all a burden for each of us.

But if we just lay our lives for the Lord, He will help us.

( I have been raised as a SDA Christian, but this isn't a religious matter. It's about all of us. This is just a reminder of how we need the presence of a Savior in our lives.)

The world is corrupted, and I'm very sorry to say that, but it's the harsh truth. We may or may not be aware, but our surroundings is just not the same anymore.

There's an increase in crime rate, and there's global warming. Isn't it all our faults in the first place? We did this. We sowed the seeds, and we're harvesting the bitter consequences.

I'M SORRY FOR USING THESE WORDS. Sex. It is basically everywhere. Media, clothes, industry, etc. We are becoming a penal colony of moral-less people.

Kids nowadays don't have much awareness of such things. Parents try to give them the "best". But then, they are only sucking in bad influences.

Drugs, disease, eventually death. These are what they're into now. Addictions that may harm the body or the mind. Too much of everything causes a whole deal of trouble.

Social Media is intended for good use, but we ourselves corrupt it, thinking, "Hey, it's my life. I can do what I f*cking want!" No. That kind of mentality is plain rotten.

There is a lot of things that I may want to tell you more about, but I'm trying to keep this really short.

We are all both victims and suspects in the degradation in humanity. Ever noticed the increasing amount of teenage mothers, sexuality in the media, or even psychological pain in bullied teens? It's not just teens, but adults too.

We know what's right. We know what's wrong. When you're confused, take time to pray. Everyday, all the time. Now is not the time to just pretend to be blind and deaf to the fast-decaying society we are living in. You don't have wait for someone to change. You, yourself, should be the change you want to see in the world.

It's your choice to make. Not anyone's. If you made it this far, I happy for you. Even if you thought this was all utter bullsh*t and lies, well, take a good long look and observe your surroundings. You'll see what I mean.

I don't mean to offend anyone, nor do I mean any part of this open letter as offensive. These are my thoughts in our society. I share this with you so you can see for yourself, facepalm, and say, "Wtf, humanity?"

Sincerely,
Anya

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

There! My very honest thoughts about modern society. I love you all, but I had to tell you. (´;ω;`)

There will be no Anniah's Daily Life today, but I hope this helped. I cried to myself while typing this. Also, I don't know a lot of people but here, I tag a few of my Wattpad fwiends.

DemonShinju
Sempai05
@ChocoboMagica
@tj_junsay05 @Nightmarish_Oujisama @BottleOfWonderland

Please, please, please support the Dear Humanity challenge. It is a worthwhile. (´・ω・')

Ja ne~