Chapter 2

I woke up to loud bangs ,thinking to myself who could this be knocking at 1 and the morning. As I looked out the the peep hole I seen a car but I couldn't tell who car it was,So I turned on the porch light so I could see better that's when I seen somebody run up on the porch my legs started shaking and I didn't know what to do .By me being the only one and the house  I got scared until I heard this voice that said .
"Maria I know your ass is in there so open the fucking door ?"

DJ please go home I don't wanna call the police ."well open the fucking door then "his voice got louder .Dj before I open this door you have to promise me that your not gonna do anything stupid ."Man okay" .As I unlocked the bottom lock I start to  feel tears build up ,then I unlocked the top lock and stepped back quickly .He pushed the door opened and made his way into the house ,and slammed the door behind him .

"You was acting all hard in the club the other night ,So do it now bitch ?"

As he was talking  shit to me  ,I walked in the kitchen and sat at the bar .when  he came walking in the kitchen I took a deep breath ,he stepped in front of with a crazy look on his face. I stared back ,too scared to say anything."What's wrong ,Maria ?"he ask. "You coming to my fucking house yelling and shit knowing that people is sleep around here ,then to top it off you  smell like you have been drinking ".
"First of all ,bitch you're sitting in the this bitch like you didn't fucking hear me  calling your ass. it's to damned quiet in this bitch for you not to hear  ."What's up with that? ".he continued to stand over me "answer me Maria",I didn't say a word which pissed him off even more .he snatched me up out of the chair ,And started yelling in my face .

Dj began to speak to me through clenched teeth."bitch you putting on a front like you can stay away form me, "he yelled."Don't think you doing something cause your not giving some pussy because you're not the only bitch in this world with a hole between her legs."
He put me down. I was so hurt that ,tears fell down my face."You need to leave now Dj."I just want to leave I don't wanna be with and were not getting back together."You telling me you got another nigga?" That didn't come out of my mouth and stop calling me out of my fucking name bitch".

"If you wasn't so happy with me why you didn't leave! ",Dj you wouldn't let me go remember every fucking time I tried to leave you beat me .I think I treated your ass pretty damn good ,but you left when I got locked up that night .

"You are a punk cause a real man ain't gonna put his hand on a female. Next thing I knew Dj push down and got on top of me,I tried to push him off ,but he was too heavy. With every punch and kick,I could feel my face swelling by the second. I got it to where I could cover my face with my hands.which made him even angrier. "Bitch move your fucking hands ," he yelled,trying to pull them apart."Move your Goldman hands bitch."
Just because I didn't move my hands form my face ,he began punching the back of my hands like as if I was nigga in the streets. after a couple more punches to my face ,he got off me .I jumped up and ran to the living room. "Please ,I screamed I'm sorry ".
He came in the living room where I was "and said take your fucking clothes off "I cried even harder ,then he came rush over to where I was sitting and pulled on my shorts .I started screaming then he slapped me and my mouth ," I asked myself why did I let him in ".He forced himself in between my legs ,and started kissing me. With all of his weight on me I couldn't get him off me even if I tried ."Dj please don't do this ,I'm sorry please".

And just when he was about to pull his manhood out,there was  knock at the door  .I looked at him he looked at me then put him hand over my month then said "Bitch don't try me fuck shit now  get up put on your fucking shorts , and whoever it is tell them that it's late and you're and bed ".I did as I was told and walked towards the door ,not even looking back to see if he was behind me.
I looked out the peep hole then ask "who is it" .I heard a voice say girl it's Ray open the door,I put my hand on the doorknob and at the sametime I could feel Dj breathing on my neck. I quickly unlocked the door and move just when Ray was about to open the door Dj locked it back. "you stupid bitch"I yelled call the police and next thing I knew I was seeing black and blue.