6 Months Later

It's been 6 months since the situation with DJ, I have been the same since .A lot of stuff has changed within the months and I'm tried of living in my past . As I layed in my bed thinking about all of the fucked up things that happen to me ,I was so hurt and cried out that I couldn't even cry no more even if tried too.

My thoughts was in interrupted ,by the sound of my phone going off. So I rolled over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand ,I was a text message form my cousin Yasmin.

*Messages*

Yas: hey boo, I've been calling and texting your ass and you haven't been responding to neither one

Me: hey hun ,I'm sorry I just been going through a lot with the shit with Dj ass .that I haven't been talk to anybody...what have you been doing by the way ?

Yas: nothing fr ,I had to take my baby to the doctor yesterday. Are you coming out today?

Me:is she okay?..yeah I wanna get out and do something .

Yas: she good she just had to get a check up, well go to the block party with me. cause just gonna be me and my baby.

Me:okay,what time?

Yas: get ready now, I'm putting on her clothes now .

Me:okay

*Conversation End*

After I sent my last message I walked to the bathroom so i could take a shower, After I  took my clothes off I and stood  in front of the mirror admiring my body. I slowly started thinking about that night out ,snapping back to reality I set the temperature to the water in got into the shower. while taking 20 minutes shower, not thinking about the time I got off track ."well damn",I said to myself  grabbing a towel as I stepped out the shower.