Getting over last night/ Busy day

I rolled over and looked at the clock. I couldn't believe I'd slept half of the day away .It was 11:00 ,and I felt like I'd haven't been sleep for days .I lay there for a couple of minutes ,Until I heard the sound of a car pull up and front of the house .I peeped out the window and seened the mail lady pulling off ,so I walked outside to get the mail ."Hey trick ,Why you did answer the phone last night?"Ray asked me as I stepped on the porch .

"Bitch ,I went out last night I wasn't worried about my phone. "Anyways,what happen to Kendrick house last night?

"Bitch it was on fire ,He said then rolled his eyes at me" .

I gave him a look then walked back in the house .I look out the window to see if he was still out there .which he was just standing there looking at his phone .Then walked off like something was stuck up his ass.

I really need to go and get some job applications filled out ,i quickly jumped in the shower so I could take the next bus down town to the job center to put in some job application.
I halfway drying off my body then put on my clothes ,bushed my teeth .And grabbed my shoes as I walked out the house to catch the bus and time.
I cough the bus downtown to get where I needed to be .I seen a job posting in the newspaper that Somebody left on the bus. Saying that they're hiring at Wal-Mart, so went there to fell out an application.It's five people ahead of me , so went and grabbed me something to snack on while I waited and line .As I returned back to the line the same bitch was still on the computer .The started to piss me off because I knew I wasn't getting online anytime soon, Thanks to the stupid bitch ahead of everybody that didn't know what the fuck she was doing . I got out of line and walked out of Wal-Mart .I spent most of my day walking around looking for places that's hiring .

Form all of this walking I was ready to go home ,And I still had to wait for the bus. I looked at my phone it read 4'clock . Which mean I had time to go in the store, I walked into the corner store to buy me some chips and a soda .I grabbed my stuff and quickly paid for it told the lady to keep the Change and rushed out the store .I was on the opposite side form the bus stop ,So I had to cross the street to get to the other side .The traffic came to a red light,that's when I stopped the bus . so I quickly made my way across the the road.

After I got home ,I called my mom to let her know I made it home .she didn't answer so I left a voicemail .It was late in the evening I was so happy to be home ,As I walked through the door I put my purse on the  kitchen bar . And headed towers the bathroom so I could take a shower .During my 20 minute shower I decided that I would order some pizza form Pizza Hut.

Once I got out the shower .I caressed my body with some cherry blossom lotion then put on some sleeping clothes. After I finished getting situated I called Pizza Hut.

"Hello,Thank you for calling pizza hut? Yes I'm gonna need a delivery."And what would that be mama ?A personal pan cheese  pizza and that would be it .What's your address ? "Tamar st".After I got done ordering the pizza I searched for a movie to watch. 30 minutes later a the doorbell rung .I went to answer it .who is it? I asked ,standing behind the door.
"Pizza Hut,"a guy said .
I opened the door to let him in."Hello, You can just sit box on the table over there.
"Okay",he said. "How are you doing this evening?".I'm fine just had along day. Thanks for asking". I gave him a 20 dollar bill and told him to keep the change.
The pizza smelled so good ,I had to see what it's looking like .I opened the box and grabbed me 2 slices and put the rest in the oven for later .I eat my pizza after I was done got I walked into the bathroom and bushed my teeth then layed down and out before I knew it.

EXCUSED THE MISTAKES PLEASE.