Lust Over Love Part 12

As soon as I rushed out of the offices, I made my way towards my car.   When all of a sudden I glided into someone

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry" I fell onto my knees and gathered the person's belongings. I looked up and smiled at the silhouette, as I squinted my eyes because of the luminositing sun

"I am such a scattered mess sometimes" he and I cackled.

But then the soft laughter soon diminished away as my blood ran cold when I suddenly realized whom I bumped into. It was Alex...

I quickly shoved his belongings into his chest and scampered off. I was a disarray of course because I was not expecting this to happen.   Why was he here? Why did we have to meet now? What was he doing here?

"Angel,  don't" he called after me, as I heard his footsteps tagging along behind me. 

"S-s-stay away from me you basted!" I stuttered as I tried on focusing on where I was going.  I obviously passed my car and I wasn't planning on turning back as I was not ready to face him. Not after what happened in LA.

"Come on, we need to talk" I stopped right there. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. I was making a big deal out of nothing... well no this was serious, because I was about to get married and if the word got out I would be screwed.

As I turned round Alex was uncomfortably close, and I reached out for his face. I held it and smiled

"What are you doing here?" He half smiled and closed his eyes

"I came for you" He breathed in my scent, and firmly grasped my hand as he slowly opened his eyes again. I could not believe him, how could he want me? I mean, what I did was slutty and out of character and no man would ever want a woman who did what I did.

"You don't want me" I snatched my hand back "And you certainly cannot have me Alex" 

"Why?!" He sounded hurt, and the look on his face made me feel even more culpable. I only shook my head and at him and half smiled

"I'm getting married." I whispered