Chapter 22- Dress Shopping

[ Skyler's POV ]

So after graduation we all went to mine and jus chilled. Kayla and Prince went to his house to chill but its whatever I told her I was like Cupids lil helper but she didn't believe me.

When I woke up head banging. I looked around and I saw that I was sprawled across Prod's chest; his arms wrapped around me. Sab was curled up on Ray's lap and Melanie was hanging halfway of the 'L' shaped sofa; Hakeem asleep on her stomach. I laughed to myself wonderin what we did last night which only made my head hurt more. I groaned in pain which woke up Prod. He was startled and he jumped holdin his head in pain. "What the fuck'd we all do last night missy sissy?" I looked at him like he was crazy then stumbled up. "How am I 'posed to knoe? Last night is literally a blur to me." I fell ova the living room table and fell onto Sabrina.

She wailed like a baby wakin everyone even my parents. My dad came out his room in only his boxers. So fuckin embarrassing. "The fuck ya'll doin down here? Tryna hav a damn party?" Errybody looked away in disgust. " Eew daddy put on some pants will ya?" He looked at me. " lil guh dis my house I do what I wanna do an what ion wanna do aight?" Before I could say anything my mom walked or should I say limped out in a silky red robe and threw dad his one. "Baby throw a sheet ova ya self we got kids present."

"Ha unc hit that nicely last night! " Hakeem rolled on the floor laughing his ass off. "Shut up Keem not now nimrod!" Sabrina kicked him up the ass and we all laughed at his reaction.

"Waaaaahh whatchu do that 4?" He sed givin her a stank look. "Luv u too babe." She kissed his lips then sed " shouldn't we be goin dress shopping?" I ran upstairs quick and mom grabbed my hand " take ya dads black card and don't spend too much." "Ok I'll pick Jarell up from daycare on da way back." I kissed her cheek and we all got dressed then left in ma purple SUV.

At the Mall

"Girl I think we should let me choose the dresses that me and Sky gon wear." Sab looked around for ages. "Girl no its my weddin!" While the girls were bickering I just watched and then someone we never expected sed something. "How about these 2?" The girls stopped arguing and we turned around to see the one who caused me to almost lose my life. Stephanie.

[ Melanie's POV ]

Oh hell naw! I knoe this bitch ain't just come up in here actin like she aint do shit to us. We all looked at her pissed by her prescence. "What?" Tje nerv of this bitch. Skyler might have to hold me back caa this girl ass about to get the worst beatin of her life. "Sab hold ma earrings!" I pulled em off, threw em at Sab then charged at Steph and I woulda got her too but somebody grabbed my waist wid their cold ass hands. "LET ME TF GO ASSHOLE!" I started kicking and screamin while Skyler and Sab seemed to have disappeared. Thanks guys. NOT!

Thep person dragged me out the shop and outta the mall. " Calm down ma, what u go around beatin ppl ass now?" His voice was so familiar. It took me a while and when I realised who it was I stopped kicking and got out their grip. "Trey wth?" He looked at me. "If u beat her ass in da store u prolly woulda got arrested. " Why he care we broke up like 5yrs ago coz od his cheatin lyin ass. " Why dafuq u care it don't concern u nigga!" He looked hurt, angry and regretful all at the same time. " I care coz I still lov you ma."

What he jus sed? " I-I can't I won't u hurt me and besides I'm getting married in a few weeks." I showed him the big ass rock that had been on ma finger for 4yrs. "Damn somebody already gotchu." He looked like he was finna cry. " You can come to da weddin if u want."

Did I jus say that? He had hope in his eyes."Really? But u wouldn't want ur ex there." He looked down. "Its cool u can give me away seeing as ma bitch ass pops don't approve amd ain't gon show up." He took ma pho e put his # in it and kissed ma cheek."Text me da deets ma." And with that I walked into da store hopin dat bitch left before I rearrange her fuckin face.

---------------------------------

Should Melanie beat Stephs ass?

How will Prod react to his fiance invitin her ex?

Where's the ovas?

More chappies coming tomoz