Barry(Becca & Harry): Fluffity fluff fluff

Got bored... Just, yeah. So here you are Becca.

*cough* And you're amazing and brave for what you've been through, and I know it's been a bit hard on you this year you've had for Secondary and all the stuff you went through during it, but I'm glad to say I helped you through it, and just happy we met :) (well, figuartively speaking we've met xD) *cough*

______________________________________________

Becca's POV 

  This is not how I wanted to spend my three year anniversary at all.

  I sat in bed, watching Pitch Perfect for God knows what time since it was a comedy and comedies make you laugh, right? Well, a certain thought slipped my mind and that was the memory of some hot University guy named Jesse getting with the main girl, Beca, in this movie.

  "Does every damn girl comedy movie need romance?" I muttered to myself, sinking deeper into the covers. But no matter how far I slipped beneath the covers, the flirting of the two on my television just seemed to grow louder and louder.

  Giving up, I groaned loudly, turning off the television. I wish my roommate Sammie was home, but she went out on a date with our friend John. What ever happened to chicks before dicks? Sure, Sammie fancied John ever since she saw that damn giant ginger boy, but we all know I'm her number one ginger!

  Thinking that, I suddenly become even more depressed.

  "Harry always calls me his number one ginger," I whispered, my eyes growing heavy. Just thinking his name wants me to cry all over again, it would probably be the fifth time crying today, too. And I never cry over much, only over sad movies.

  Glancing at the time, I see it's only seven o'clock on the night of my three year anniversary with Harry. It's so weird, I remember when we first started dating I used to be amazed I was dating the Harry Styles, but I fell for the boy from Holmes Chapel along the way.

  To the right of my alarm clock, there's a picture of Harry and I on our two year anniversary. His arms are hugging my waist with my back against his chest. I'm wearing a nice sundress, and I remember growing out my hair so it was long and in curls. My eyes are closed, and I'm just smiling to myself, while Harry is kissing my cheeks with his eyes closed, too, a smile playing on his lips.

  I realized that night that I never wanted Harry to leave me, that I could see myself actually marrying the used-to-be "heart breaker". I learned that I am so crazy in love with a man that so many people judged for untruthful rumors, and for how dating a girl three years younger than him.

  "They're just jealous of how I snagged myself such a sexy girl," he said to me one day, after an interview with some asshole who questioned him of dating me. The way his eyes sparkled when he said that, the cheeky smile on his face with his two obvious dimples popping out were too much for me that day.

  They still are sometimes, he's just too perfect.

  A ringing goes off, wiping away the memory. "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don't cha?" the ringer went off, my phone all the way across my bedroom on my dresser.

  "Shit!" I yelled, practically jumping over my covers to get my phone before it stops ringing. Right when I get to it, my covers all over the floor now, I quickly swipe the answer button. "Hello? Harry?"

  "Becca? You there?" he questions me over the phone, making me smile wider than I have in days.

  "Yeah, I'm here. Why are you calling me? Isn't it four in the morning over there in Australia?"