Ana & Harry: Misunderstandings.

It's been a month, but I hope the wait was worth it :) Hope you like it!

_______________________________________________ 

I'm sitting in a Starbucks near my apartment, looking down at my hot chocolate. Where is he? I glance at my phone and see I have no new messages or missed calls, it also says its 7:23 pm. Harry and I were supposed to meet up at 6:30, and I'm not the type of girl that is on the guy's ass about being late but come on! A whole hour!

He just got back in town from all the interviews he had with the boys about their upcoming tour and Take Me Home, their new album, and I understand he's probably tired, but he promised to be here by 6:30. We've been dating for around three months, but we haven't come out to the public yet. This was supposed to be the day we do, and he didn't even show up. How sweet of my boyfriend, I thought sarcastically. 

I hear a 'ding' noise and turn to the door. A tall, curly haired guy stood there, but my heart sank as I saw it wasn't Harry. I look back at my phone and saw nothing new, except it's been a whole two minutes since I checked. 

"Is this seat taken?" a deep voice asks. I look up and see the curly-haired guy who walked in, smiling down at me. I look around and see there are no more spaces. Wow, this place is packed tonight. "If it isn't, it's fine" he said, still smiling. 

I shook my head. "No no, it's not. Go ahead" I replied. Instead of grabbing the chair and dragging it elsewhere, he just plops down on it and joins me. He would've been Harry if he came on time, but no. He didn't and now I'm with a complete stranger, being silent and pissed off at my boyfriend. 

"So, were you waiting for anybody?" he asked, kindly. I look at him and see his pretty brown eyes. He's cute, but in a brotherly way. I see nothing of prying or anything, just him wanting to make conversation. I sigh, and open my mouth to tell him. 

"Yeah, my boyfriend" I say, a little sad and a little annoyed. He nods. "Yeah, me too, but he's already here. You see that guy at the hot chocolate machine? " he says, smiling. I look where he's pointing and see a tall guy, around our age, smiling at an old lady while putting hot chocolate in her cup, I presume. I nod. "That's him" he says, smiling down at his hands.

I smile at him and look back at the guy, who is now looking at us. "Hey babe!" he yells over everyone talking. The curly-haired guy looks up, blushing and waves back. "Aww, you two are so adorable!" I say, gushing over them. "He really is the adorable one" he says, smiling. "Tell me about him?" I ask, kindly. He looks up at me and smiles.

I nod and listen to Damien, the curly-haired guy, talk about Trey, his boyfriend, and I cannot stop smiling. He tells me about all those little things he loves, like how Trey is so insecure about his arms because he's not super muscular. Damien also tells me about their first date, which their car they took just happened to break down and they had to walk twenty miles to a gas station in the middle of nowhere. He kept going on and on, and soon I stopped checking the time. 

We both laugh when Damien said that Trey bought them a chicken as their first pet together because there were no more dogs. "That's so funny, yet cute" I said, between laughs. Damien nods. "That's Trey for ya... So, tell me about your boyfriend, Ana" he says, sipping his hot chocolate Trey brought him earlier. 

I feel myself frown and then look at my phone. I click the button and see that I have 0 texts, 0 missed calls, and that it's now 8:12.  "His name's Harry. He's tall, and has hair really identical to yours actually. I love to play with it when he comes home from his work. And his eyes, Damien. They are the most incredible pair of eyes I've ever seen. They're like a nice soft mint green mixed with just a bit of sea green. He's very flirty and sarcastic, but he has the biggest heart. We've only been together for three months, but I know I'm in love with him" I say, smiling the whole time.