Aviana & Harry: One whole year!

One shot for Aviana, hope you enjoy it! Sorry it took so long for me to do it :)

________________________________________________________

"Aviana, hurry up! Our cab the boys called for us is going to leave if we don't go now!", my best friend, Carmin, yells to me from down stairs. I rolled my eyes and continued putting my dark brown hair in a normal pony tail, with the curls cascading down my neck on to my back. Carmin and I decided to disguise ourselves as fans, even though we are, to fit in. Hopefully, no one recognizes us as Zayn and Harry's girlfriends.

I walk out of my room and hop down the stairs thinking of Harry, my boyfriend. And yes, you heard right. I, Aviana, am dating THE Harry Styles from One Direction. We met at a signing of theirs and we just clicked, every dirctioner's dream I know, but it's my reality. And I love it. It's actually been a year now, today being our one year anniversary. I haven't seen my Harry in four months. Four months without seeing his smile in person, without cuddling with him, kissing him, holding his hand, hugging him.

Sure, we skyped all the time and talked twice every day, when we wake up and before we go to sleep, but I've missed him so much and those tabloids just suck. They say things like, "Aviana is home alone while Harry is in a hotel with another girl" or "Harry met up with three girls at the boys' hotel! What about Aviana?" It's all lies. Harry would never do that to me, trust me.

Yeah, Harry flirts but he hasn't flirted with fans or girls since we got together! I know this because Caroline, their stylist, and Lou, their hair dresser, love Harry and I together so they tell me pretty much everything. I really love those women, remind me of a second and a third mom, or maybe really cool aunts?

I shake my head, smiling and tackle Carmin, jumping on her with my chest to her back and my legs around her waist with my arms around her neck. "To the cab!", I ordered her. She nays and runs to the cab. We laugh at the driver's face expression when he sees us being weirdos.

We get into the cab and notice this is a really fancy cab. The back is just like a limo's back with the seats on different sides and there's a small fridge and a radio. We're separated from the driver by a wall, so we can be freaks and he wouldn't be freaked out by us. Score!

We turn on the radio and Live While We're Young comes on and we both fangirl and start singing badly along with our boyfriends and our friends' voices. We feel the cab move and we lay back as we turn down the radio after the song finishes so it's just background music.

"So... A year, huh?" Carmin asked, smirking. I blush and giggle, making Carmin freak out. "Y-you just giggled... WHO ARE YOU?" she asked. I roll my eyes and playfully punch her.

"Oh shut it, but yeah a whole year. And it's going to be what? Seven months soon?" I ask, talking about her and Zayn's anniversary. She nodded like crazy and did a little happy dance. My best friend's weird, but so am I. She's my other half, my twin. There isn't an Aviana without a Carmin.

"Yep! I can't wait! And it's been four months since we seen them! And Zayn dyed his hair blond! I cannot wait to see how hot it looks in person, looks super hot in the photos alone. And Lili shaved his head! And Louis is doing his hair back now!" Carmin kept going on and on about the boys and I feel it become real. I'm going to finally see Harry and the boys after four whole months!

We talk for the whole ride and after an hour we finally arrive at the backstage entrance. We exit the cab and thank the driver and look around to see maybe two hundred Directioners crowding the gates put between the entrance and the parking lot. Carmin and I look at each other and nod. We run into the crowd of Dirctioners acting like complete fangirls. We somehow manage to get to the front of the crowd.

"Have the boys come yet?" I ask, practically yell, at another fan. She shakes her head no and I turn to Carmin seeing her yell like crazy. Just as I was about to laugh at her, the Directioners roared in screams as the boys came out of their tour bus. They come up to the gate, signing things taking pictures, and Carmin and I look at each other and nod.

"BOYS WE LOVE HOT DOGS!" we yelled in unison. Louis and Niall turned to us and smiled, running up to us. "Hey Louis, hey Nialler!" I yell smiling at my friends. Louis nods at Paul and points to us. Paul smiles and gets four secreuity guys and they come. Two pick me up and two pick Carmin up.

"Hello my good peasants" Carmin said, waving like a queen to the fans below. I just laugh and feel cool being this high. I look around and don't see the boys. Great, I didn't even look at Harry! And now I have to wait til after the concert to hug him, because they have to get ready and all that.

The security guys bring us backstage and inside the boys dressing room, dropping us both on the red couch. "Ow! You do realize that you actually do get hurt in the butt!" Carmin yelled to the security guys, who closed the door. "Rude!" she yelled at the door. I smile at her and move to the food area.

"Hey, they have hot dogs!" I say to her. She immediately comes up to the area and we start digging in. What we like hot dogs? We hear the door open to see the boys and thankfully I finished my hot dog so I go and hug Harry. Now, Carmin was half way through hers and I hear her saying to hold on and let her finish.

We all laugh and Harry pulls us out of the room, to another room and locks the door so we can be alone. I go up and hug him tightly as he hugs me back just as tight. "I've missed you so much, Haz.." I whisper into his chest. I feel his soft lips kiss my forehead and say he missed me too.

"I have a present for you" he says, pulling back from the hug. He takes out a silver necklace chain with a silver H on it. He placed it around my neck and it lays right over my heart. "So people know you're mine and I'm yours" he said, showing me his identical necklace that has a A instead of a H.

This is amazing. I love him. I love Harry Styles.

I go up and kiss him, missing his lips. He kisses me back without a second thought and our lips mold together as one. I've missed his soft, angel lips, his curls, his dimples, his smile, his hands. A knocking interrupts us and we dispatch from the other's lips as Louis' voice booms through the door.

"Love birds! We realize you all want to snog and stuff, but we have a concert starting in... Oh, about four minutes!" Louis yelled to us through the door. We both laughed and Harry pecked me once on my lips before unlocking the door and heading out.

He comes back inside and kisses me once more. "Almost forgot to say this. Happy one year anniversary babe" he whispers onto my lips. I smile and kiss him sweetly. "Happy anniversary Harry, I love you" I say back to him. He smiles and walks back out the door to go get ready for the concert.

I get to see my boyfriend perform on our anniversary and he gave me a gift.

Best year anniversary ever.