Everything about me

Have you ever think of how you became the person you are now?

Well we all know that we became this and that by the problems, challenges and experiences that came in our life. But mine I exactly know how I became like this person.

I am a person whom you can depend on, you can entrust with almost everything even your assignment (LOL), a person who really really likes change.

I'm already on the stage of life where you will encouter all the friend problems, depression, where youre trying new things on your own and love life.

I am Anisia Gomez by the way...... And I'm fourteen.

I was born in Luzon which is located in the Philippines. And I am the only child which is kinda sad. I think.

I'm a bookworm and I only read books with Romance/comedy genres. I also cannot handle horror movies.

I once tried stalking someone when I was a kid and I realized now that it was the stupidest thing to do when youre inlove to that person.

I am an Otaku and I freakin' love anime. I am so so obsessed with it. I even sleep with my posters.

For those who reads Nisekoi I'm with #TeamChitoge.

Who's with me? Hahaha

So that's it for now

That's just the intro! Wait for more advices, stories, facts that even might change your life.

Hope ya'll liked it!

Be friendly and do not ignore the challenges and problems that is infront of you now. Face them!

Sorry If Im not really a good writer but I always wish to be one.