Chapter 2

The continuation starts now!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

So where was I? Oh yeah......

So as the days passes by things are starting to change. My former friends started ignoring me for what I did. And this girl named "Jireh" got transferred in our class.

She was sassy but an emo. Looks like a half half but a pure filipino.

"Uhmmm..... So I am Jenica Jireh Enriquez Garcia aaaand I was transferred here because my other friends are on the other room but my mom said that I need new friends so here I am"

Ooooooh her accent is lovely and she speaks english fluently! I want to talk to her and learn things from her, ofcourse. That was my purpose on becoming her as my friend at the beginning.

So as the day ends. I kept thinking about so many things about change this, change that and thinking that What if I talk to her?

At home I was like Should I be her friend so I can speak english too? Should I leave my old friends behind and move on with another?

It was so STRESSING! Oh btw I Overthink a lot, that's why I mistunderstood things. A lot.

Aaaaaand the day has come! That day when I finally got a bit close to Jireh but on that the same day my former friend was absent.

And oh! I also have gotten close to Flor. She's Jireh's bestfriend since they were like elementary or kindergarten.

So Flor has this atittude which if you ignore her she'll ignore you too and she's funny like me and also an otaku! That's why we get a long well.

One time when I told Flor that we're gonna go out after class and she said yes! But...... we argued a little later on that day(it was just because of a small thing!) aaaand later on that day again I asked her if we're still gonna go out after class but she was like ".......hah? After class?" After hearing that I said goodbye and walked out the door.

It was so annoying that time. She's like So Fragile. I know I have to endure anf forget what happened because if I don't do anything right now nothing's gonna happen.

It's like a not working relationship where you have to find a way to keep it still because you love her. And because if you loose her, Iv'e got no friends on my back.

You know that feeling when you treated your new friends as your bestfriends already but they don't treat you like you treat them.

One time again when we ,all the girls in the classroom started playing spin the bottle where if the bottle is pointed at you, you get to choose whether it's Truth or Dare.

Well what happened is when the bottle pointed Jireh, she chose Truth. And then all of us decided to ask Who is her friend here in the classroom. "Flor" that's what she said.

Well that happened. It did hurt a lot. Because who would treat a girl as her bestfriend who she just met? Ouch.

I know I expect a lot of things. I just need a friend who can accept the real me and my personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Legorn's notes

Kaway kaway sa mga nagbabasa pa neto! Ahahaha

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!