moving in

(Luna's POV)

I open my eyes slowly and light blinds me in an instant.

"Fuck." the word slips past my lips as I shield my eyes.

"The tiger has a mouth." I shoot up strait after I hear the voice. I turn to see my couch being moved with me still on it by the fucking boy bands.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE." I yell and they drop the couch and I fall off it from the force and land on my ass.

"Ouch." I hiss

"Sorry." A tall guy with glasses says as he picked me up bridle style. Thank god i was wearing shorts. Blush spread across my face as he looked down at me.

"U-um y-you can put me down now." I say looking every where but at the guys.

"Ok." he said putting me down.

"Two questions. why didn't some one wake me up and why the hell are you guys moving my stuff." I said with a glare.

"Well we didn't want to wake you up." the red head says while rubbing his neck. 

"So you were just going to leave me on the couch and put me in the back of a truck." I said crossing my arms.

It went so quiet I could literally hear the crickets chirp.  I just stood there with a glare then they all said "oh it would have been smart to wake you up." I face palmed at their stupidity.

"Yea it would have." I said through gritted teeth."how much stuff is in the truck?"

"Now that the couch is in the truck every thing." A short guy around my height said giving me a smirk.

"Ok." I say with a sigh.

"So beautiful how about after this we could get something to I don't know eat." the play boy flirt  says raping his arm around my shoulders.

"Get it off before I brake it of." I growl and he instantly took his arm away. 

"Lets just get her shit back to the house." A white haired guy with a temper said.

"Ok." I said as I rolled my eyes.

(Time skip at the house) 

"We're here." said the overly excited redhead 

I looked at this house and I must say its the best looking house I've ever seen. It was two story with what looks like an attic. It had what looks like pine walls and a gorgeous wood roof. gardens with all kinds of flowers and plants. The best part is it's surrounded by a forest. 

"Wow."  I said as my eyes widened in amazement 

"Yeah its really cool isn't it. " The redhead said with a wide smile. I just sit there nodding my head slowly. We walk out, grab the boxes and head inside. I must say the inside looks even better I mean I walked in and saw a grand piano. The flooring is marble , the giant stair chase in the middle of the room is wood and the entire hall is decorated with pictures of famous artists. I can feel a smile grace onto my face. 

"Awesome isn't it." The guy with glasses said as i felt him lean down over me from behind. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah." I continue to walk. "So wheres my room?"

"Down this way." The cheery brown haired guy said bouncing down the hall and all that was going through my head was Nanami what have you gotten me into and this might be fun

#####################################################################################

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had school and yeah. Please don't hate me. I will try to update my stories more. I am working on another fairy tail fanfic called the guild games and it maybe up soon. I will describe the guys more and tell you their names in the next chapter whitewolf out byes.