Club Hopping Paris

*song Paris was grinding on bj in media*

|Chapt.3|

"Man I mean that sh-t was ridiculous y'all n-ggas had to be there!"

Jerome stayed blabbing the minute he woke up, usually I would listen to his instigating ašs stories; but right now my mind was else where.

I got up and told the squad I would be right back that a mug had to go piss.

*2 minutes later*

I flush the toilet and wash my hands and look in the mirror, not going to lie I was feeling myself.

I walked out the bathroom and heard
" pornstar" by August. He's a cool dude tho we kind of got the same mind set when it comes to other n-ggas.

I made my way over to and quietly open the door and watch kyra slow grind on the floor, then left cheek , right cheek. I licked my bottom lip and all I got to say is gahhhhhdamn.

I look back to see if anyone walking upstairs before I close the door quietly behind me. Kyra didn't even notice that I was behind her until I started to clap. Which end up scaring the sh-t outta her.

" why you here?"

Kyra whines while stomping her foot like a little kid.

" dang, I can't see my baby?"

Kyra scrunched her face so damn fast.

" I'm not your baby never have been, and never will be. Now please make your way to the exit. Thank you."

Kyra rolled her eyes.

" never say never, and what I witnessed just now you bet your lucky stars, you'll be mine."

Kyra burst out in laughter while holding her stomach.

" bet your lucky stars?? Hahah, what kind of foolery."

Kyra laughed even harder, which gave me the time to notice a lot about her for instance the way she smiles, the way she laugh, how well her small frame compliments her face.

" hello,(snap snap)"

I snapped back into reality.

" Huh?"

"Get out."

She looked at me with this duh look on her face which made me mad, I don't take orders from females I Give them.

"don't try me."

" you over stayed your visit."

She said while sucking her teeth...

" I don't take orders from females never have and never will."

I said In a blunt tone.

"really? That's good to know now get your thirsty ašs on, bye!"