InBetween.

*2 weeks later*

" Come on baby let's do something today!"

Paris whines in my damn ear .

" paris we just got here , just chill mane ."

Paris sucked her teeth before yapping in my ear.

*paris started doing the black girl hand clap as she complains*

" Goodness Bj we always over here, you know I don't like that b-tch upstairs-"

" the feeling is mutual hoe."

Kyra said in response to paris as she came down the stairs .

" lord Jesus not today , I beg you mane . come holy spirit !"
I said to myself.

Paris rose up, soon as I saw that I got my ass up to ain't no fighting about to pop off right nah.

" OH YOU UP LIKE YOU ABOUT IT, IF YOU WANT IT YOU CAN GET IT!"

KYRA loud ass barked and she threw her set up.

I pulled paris back cause honestly , a n-gga not in the mood for this.

All of a sudden paris put her hands me .

" IM SICK OF THIS SH-T BJ , WHY YOU PROTECTING THIS B-TCH,HUH?!!"

I promise y'all something rose out of me son , I was seconds away from putting paris ass in a headlock

" Yo Paris calm ya ass down , alright. Bj ain't the dude to be doing that with-

Dez came in pulling paris away.

" Don't touch me , I don't know you n-gga , does it look like I give a damn . I put my hands on anybody I want."

Paris cut off dez , rolling her damn neck with her damn veins popping on the side of her neck. At this point I'm annoyed and mad as hell.

I never put a hand on a female and I never allow a female to put they hands on me and like before paris made me break a lot of rules , putting my hands on a female is about to be another one.

"Yo girl chill ! Hell wrong with you ."

Dez now hot as a mugg.
Paris walked up to dez and look up at him when a mean ass mug.

"Touch me , I dare you to touch me, touch me , I dare you..., come on ."

"Mane bj get that girl outta here mane before she catch this fade, get her out mane."

" OWWW! BJ YOU HURTING ME , OW, STOP!!!"

I grab paris by the the arm rough as hell, right now I don't give two f-cks if I'm man handling her, she done made me lose my damn patience with her rowdy ass.

I open the car door and shoved her ass in there before getting in.

" WHAT THE F-CK IS WRONG WITH YOU HUH? YOU STUPID? OR ARE YOU DUMB? WE ALWAYS COME OVER HERE DEZ AND THEM ARE MY BROTHERS , DON'T ACT LIKE THIS SHIT IS BRAND NEW TO YOU . DON'T EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN AIGHT !!!"